Oh, Brother

Just Friends!

Jaehwan is usually a calm and friendly guy, not much a menace with his average-tall height. But when it comes to his younger sister, he’s suddenly looked like a devil incarnate.

 

“A date, Hitomi?” He asks, growling at her sister’s ‘date’. “Who dared to take my little sister on a date without my approval?”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Well!” Jaehwan hissed. “State your name, boy!”

 

“Dongpyo, sir!”

 

“What is your intention with my little sister?”

 

“W-Well, I only want to give her this album,” Dongpyo confessed. “Other than that, I only see her as a friend! Nothing more nothing less!”

 

“Don’t you think my sister is attractive?”

 

“Oppaaaa……….”

 

“Hitomi no-” Jaehwan’s glare intensifies, “-sunbaenim is beautiful, but I only see her as a friend, honest!”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“I’m……….. Gay.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Well,” Jaehwan coughs to his fist. His previously menacing aura turned 180 degrees to a friendly one. “Enjoy your friendly date, young ones! But, Dongpyo do you mind if I talk with Hitomi, first?”

 

Dongpyo nodded, baffled at how different he looked.

 

Jaehwan gives the younger guy a smile before pulling Hitomi with him outside to talk.

 

“I heard you were harassed by boys claiming you as their girlfriend.”

 

Hitomi’s eyes nearly bulge out from her sockets. “What? Where did you hear that?”

 

Jaehwan doesn’t answer. He fishes out his phone from his pocket and opens the gallery before showing a picture of Hitomi being intimately embraced by two guys.

 

“W-Where did you get that?”

 

Jaehwan mistook Hitomi’s confused expression as a vulnerable expression. The older brother takes his little sister to his arm, protectively and lovingly. “Don’t worry, Hii-chan! Your brother already took care of them! They can’t harass you anymore!”

 

Hitomi struggled to let go. “Oppa! Where are those guys?”

 

Jaehwan innocently jabbed his thumb at his car. Specifically, at the trunk.

 

Hitomi immediately opens it.

 

Tied up Minjoon and Chaewoo greet her with a terrified expression.

 

Hitomi swivels back to Jaehwan. “Oppa! They are Minjoo and Chaewon unnie!”