The Kwons

PLAYING WITH DESTINY

 

Dami's reaction was priceless while my parents stay seated on the sofa still contemplating if I was joking.

I had to meet with my family as soon as the article of me having breakfast with a mysterious girl was published on Naver.  Many speculations had come up.  Photos of Sandara became the hot topic on social media.  Fortunately, it was only a photo of her back.

Before the news get out of hand, TOP immediately met with the only possible source of the news, Jessica.  He confiscated her phone and warned her not to divulge any more information to the media or she'll lose her job.

"Are you serious?! The sole heiress of PGC?!  How did it happen?" Dami asked the same questions repeatedly.  She immediately searched for any information about Park Sandara online but, found none.

"How does she look like? Is she pretty? Of course, she should be pretty.  With all that money at her disposal, she can have countless surgeries done on her face."  My sister kept on talking to her self.

"Her face is untouched.". I hated to disappoint her. I know one when I see one.  Just one look at Sandar's face and I know she has a natural beauty.

"Isn't it too sudden?". Mom finally spoke.

"It was decided five years ago." I told my mother.

"You didn't mention about this before." Mom was devastated.  "Are you marrying her for money?"

"I have my own money to last me another lifetime, Mom.  I don't care about her money."

"Then, why are you marrying her?  You don't even know her.  We didn't even know she existed until today."

"Don't worry, Mom.  I know what I'm doing." I assured her.  My father has been silent the whole time.

"Is it going to be a grand wedding?  Like wedding of the decade or something?  Can I be the wedding planner?"

"Hold your horses, Noona.  Don't get too excited.  We'll know the details when we formally meet the Parks."

"I should start looking for a dress right now.  This is great news, Jiyong.  You did very well my dear brother."

Dami disappeared to her room.  She couldn't contain her excitement.  My parents retired to their room soon after.