The Inevitable

PLAYING WITH DESTINY

 

 

 

 

It was the final stop of MOTTE concert tour. G-Dragon, the name he is famously known had toured around the world for a whole year and it finally stopped in Japan despite the protests of his South Korean fans.

 

 

It took him five years to finally get the world tour everyone in the music industry aspires for. As stated in his contract with JYPE, he will have his biggest concert after five years.  He doesn't want to know how the agency predicted the exact time of his world popularity. He worked really hard to achieve everything he wanted after five years.

 

 

The Japanese main sponsor throw an after-party for the whole crew of MOTTE. Everyone invited themselves to the supposedly exclusive party. The media came swarming trying to sneak in the famous night club in Tokyo, The Warp. It became the hottest spot for gossip and exclusive news in the entertainment industry and the center of it all is no other than G-Dragon.

 

 

Wine and liquor refill were endless. Different kind of smoke filled the damp air inside the club. Everyone was getting wild except for the man of the hour.  

 

 

Inside the VIP room , G-Dragon was in a heated exchange of bodily fluids with scantily dressed woman with short hair.  G-Dragon's hand had disappeared under the soft fabric of her silky dress.   Her was the only sound in the room despite the loud raging music outside.  The woman wanted to take the lead.  She straddled him while undoing the buttons of his expensive shirt.  She was aiming for his belt when a loud tapping on the door interrupted them.  G-Dragon hissed under this breath.

"What is it?" he yelled at the unwanted presence outside the door.

"It's time to go.'  The guy outside answered.

"Now?!" G-Dragon was obviously annoyed.

"You're expected in Seoul at 9am."

"Is it tomorrow?" His voice grew heavy.

"YES!"

"What is it?" The woman asked.

"Kiko, I need to go back.'

'Now? Why?"

"I have an unfinished job in Seoul. I don't know when I'll be able to come back."

G-Dragon started making himself presentable. The girl named Kiko was sulking on the couch.

"I thought we'll spend some time together."

"I'm sorry , Kiko.  I need to go.  Don't be mad."

He didn't wait for her to answer.  He left the room and found TOP, his manager waiting for him outside.  They avoided the crowd on the way out.  They can't afford any more delays.

 

"Are you nervous, Jiyong?"  TOP asked once they settled in the Business Section of their flight to South Korea.

"I'm not nervous.  I'm worried, Hyung." 

They dropped the formalities once they are just by themselves.

"You're G-Dragon.  What is there to worry about?"

"I have a bad feeling about tomorrow's meeting.  My career is at stake!" Jiyong nibbled on his thumbnail, a habit he can't change when he is put in a difficult situation.

"You might like what you'll see. Be optimistic, Jiyong.  Boss knows what he is doing.  Besides, you signed the contract five years ago.  It's inevitable."

"But-"

"Rest, Jiyong.  You'll need it."

Jiyong wanted to protest, but TOP already diverted his attention to the passing air hostess. He forced himself to sleep.  He didn't see the playful smile on TOP's lips while he enjoys the expensive champagne served by the hostess.