Six

Falling for an Octopus Head in Seven Days

 

Day IV

 

“Good morning, Eunmi sunbae!”  the usual crowd greets her and she smiles at them. Jeongmin was just a few meters in front of her with his larger crowd of fans. She scoffs and runs up to him.

“Good morning, Jerkmin!” she smiles cheekily.

“Good morning to you too, miss rank two,” he replies with an equally cheeky grin.

She scowls and walks quietly by his side to the Special Classes building.

As they open the door, the smell of cheesecake and warm tea greeted their noses. As well as the sounds of Eunkyung beating the hell out of Sungyeol for eating too much cake. Just the usual stuff.

“YAH! GET BACK HERE YOU GREEDY IDIOT! THAT CAKE WAS FOR EUNMI AND JEONG— oh. Why are you guys arriving together?” she her head at the sight of Eunmi and Jeongmin by the door.

Eunmi chuckles nervously and nudges Jeongmin. “We just um…”

“She was trying to beat me in being late,” he shrugs.

“OH. Okay,” Eunkyung nods. “There’s some cake—oh right,” she groans as she remembers that Sungyeol had eaten the last two slices. “I mean there was cake, but it is now currently being digested in Lee Sungyeol’s fatty stomach.”

She chuckles. “It’s fine~”

“I can make another one!” Eunkyung smiles. “But it’ll take long… two hours at most; do you think you can wait?”

“Aha, you shouldn’t fret over it Eunkyung… it’s fine, I don’t mind, really.”

Jeongmin just coolly plants his on one of the couches in the room. The special classes were for those very smart students that ranks the top ten in the whole school, never mind the ages and the year levels. As long as they were qualified to be in it, they can try to get in. but mostly they couldn’t, to be honest. And the teachers would be too busy with the regular classes to bother with them, so they just let them study on their own—which wasn’t needed, obviously.

Their room wasn’t like a classroom at all. It had couches and a tea table and a mini-kitchen, but no TV set (not allowed in school). There’s a long table on the side that they could use for studying. It was basically just a lounge room.

“But my baby Eunmi shouldn’t be hungry…” she pouts.

“I’m not,” she assures her. “I just had breakfast.”

“Okay, then. If you say so,” she shrugs and gets back to chasing Sungyeol. Those two… seriously like each other.

“AAAAAHHH OHMYGOD, PLEASE DON’T HIT ME WITH THAT CHAIR, EUNKYUUUUUUUUNG!”

 

Or not.

 

“So, are you two together?” Hoya asks, joining Jeongmin on the couch.

“Yep,” said octopus replies. “Since Saturday.”

“Excuse me?” Eunmi says. “We. Are. Not.”

“But we aaare~”

“How’d that happen?” Myungsoo asks.

Jeongmin shrugs. “She finally realized she was in love with me all this time and confessed.”

“WHAT?! I DID NOT!” she exclaims, slamming her fist on the table. “If anything, you confessed!”

He rolls his eyes. “Whatever, honey.

“I told you not to call me that!” she hits his arm.

“BUT I TOLD YOU I WANT TO.”

“Who cares what you want?!”

“Who cares what you don’t want?!”

“Just—argh, just stop!” she screams, pulling at her hair in frustration and mumbling words of curses and death and octopus under her breath.

“Stop what?” He grins.

“GRAFGDSSGDFSV I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.”

“Whoa, that’s too much!” He fake whines. “You’ll miss me!”

She rolled her eyes and sarcastically replied, “Sure, sure I will~ I won’t at all  be relieved that a bubble blowing gum chewing jerk would leave my ears alone!”

“Good to know.”

“Man, these two could be worse than Eunkyung and Sungyeol,” Hoya comments. And Myungsoo nods in total agreement.

 

“Yah, you’ve got cream on your lips,” Jeongmin tells Eunmi from across the table. Eunmi, as she said earlier, doesn’t bother with him, and continues talking with Eunkyung.

“Yah.”

“Yah!”

“YAH!”

“OHMYGAHD WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” she screams at Jeongmin, who had just kissed her on the lips. Seriously. Yep. And everyone flinched at the sound of Eunmi screaming.

“WELL IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME I WOULDN’T HAVE,” he smirks and crosses his arms.

“EwewewewewewewewewewEW!”

He just smirks at her. “Don’t tell me… that was your first kiss?”

“ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!”

He shrugs. “I was just asking. You keep doing that, you know. Leaving cream on your lips. You did that yesterday too, it’s almost as if you’re doing that on purpose~”

“What is this— YAH! I DO NOT, IDIOT!”

“You’ve been planning that all along, haven’t you?”

“Hyung, you should wipe that grin off your face before she kills you,” Sungyeol whispers through his cake. He just gives him his best cocky smirks.

“Hyung, I swear. It’s gonna hurt.”

“I’m better than her, Yeol. I can handle this.”

 

Fifteen minutes…

“YOU’RE JUST AN OCTOPUS ANYWAY!”

“Heh. But I’m still better than you!”

“Stop it with the ‘I’m better than you’!”

“But it’s true!”

 

Thirty minutes…

“AND YOU EVEN KIDNAPPED ME THIS WEEKEND! FUDGE!”

“YOU HAD FUN!”

 

One hour…

“I DON’T EVEN LIKE YOU!”

“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DO?”

“YOU ASKED ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, IDIOT!”

“THEN LET’S BREAK UP!”

“W-what?”

“I said, let’s break up. Why, are you disappointed?”

“WOW. Hyung actually asked her,” Sungjong breathed out.

“Yep, and they’re breaking up. After two days. HAHAHAHAHA,” Dongwoo adds.

“Good job,” Hoya face-palms.

“GUYS STOP IT! IT’S TEA TIME! TEA TIME IS QUIET!” Eunkyung screams, making the whole room quiet. “You guys…” she glares at Eunmi and Jeongmin.

“Sorry.”

 

 

“Yah, Eunmi.”

“What?” she glares at Jeongmin.

“I’m sorry.”

She sighs. “For what?”

“For everything I said, duh.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re sorry,” she shrugs and gets back to her book.

“So, are we okay now? You’re still my girlfriend, right?”

“I don’t know. You broke up with me.”

“Well, I’m taking it back. You’re still mine.”

 

 


Hello! Sorry for the late update. School eats up my life. >3<

Hohohoho, and I was actually planning a double update for you guys but I realized I hadn't edited everything yet. So sorry.