Ep 9- Jealousy

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9


The next few days.


Yoon was busy scrolling his phone looking for a perfect isolated dating cafe. He decided to clear his schedule for today as he planned to take his lovely girlfriend out for a date.


Chae Young has been super supportive of him when he was having breakdown last time. Despite her busy schedule she checked on him all the time and tried her best to cheer him up. Yoon felt bad as he felt like he hasnt done anything special for her.


I was so immersed in my work that i neglected her sometimes. What a lousy boyfriend i am. We've been dating for almost 6 months now. I havent even done anything special for her. Yoon thought to himself.


He quickly picked up the phone and dialed Rose's number.
Rose answered after a few rings.


"Good morning Oppa, are you feeling better now?" Rose answered in a cheerful voice which made Yoon smiled.


"Morning Chae Youngie, are you free today? I'm thinking of going to a pasta restau--"


"Oppa i 'm actually meeting my friend today. Im helping my friend with something. I call you when i finished okay. Bye." Rose suddenly sounded rushing and busy that she cut him off. She ended the call before Yoon can say anything.


Yoon put down his phone and looked at Mino who just came out from shower.


"My girlfriend just cancelled on me. I guess i dont have a date today." Yoon said to Mino expressing his dissapointment.


Mino chuckled. " i told you to plan with her beforehand." Mino said while wiping his hair with small towel.


Yoon sighed.


"Never mind lets grab lunch together at this good place Jisoo and i went to last time. I"ll be your date then." Mino suggested trying to cheer him up.

 

***
Mino and Yoon arrived at the cafe with cool decorations and nice ambience. Yoon was admiring the paintings on the wall and deco when he noticed there's a filming taking place at the other side of the cafe.


"Isnt that Namjoon and Rose over there?" Mino said squinting his eyes. " what are they doing here?"


Rose was looking pretty wearing a simple knee length blue dress with her hair half tied. Nam Joon was standing beside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter