Ep 8- Comforts

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 8


Few weeks later.


YG called out for all the Winner, Blackpink, Akmu and Ikon members for a meeting that morning. Teddy, Zion T and some other producers and staffs were present too. YG was checking out on their work progressions. He was satisfied with Winner and Ikon album response and praised them for their hard works. He suggested Akmu to have their next comeback too since they already released a collab song with Jisoo. He pointed out that since Jinu and Hoony already enlisted, Yoon and Mino might as well working on their solo album and projects as well.


"I hope you guys can work on your long awaited solo album during this time. This is the right time to focus on it." YG said while holding a serious expression looking at both Yoon and Mino. Both of them nodded acknowleding his word.


 Yoon was looking quite tense during the meeting probably overwhelmed by his workload. Rose been eyeing him and feeling concerned. She mouthed the word ' fighting' to him when they happened to exchange glances. Yoon managed to smile a little by his girlfriend sweet gesture.

 

Few months have passed, Yoon is almost finished assisting Rose with her songs preparation, as the final arrangement will be made by Zion T and Joe Rhee, Yoon decided to focus more on his solo works. While Mino is busy with his shows and modelling job, Yoon cant help but to feel lonely. He spent most of him time in studio trying to distract himself from feeling depressed.

 

 

***


Rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter