Ep 7- Double date

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7


With Jennie and Lisa have been out of country with their fashion show events and stuffs, Jisoo and Rose have been spending their time at home resting and hanging out together. Jisoo just finished releasing her single song collaborating with Akmu siblings, How Can I Love the Heartbreak. The song was receiving good response from fans and they just finished promoting it, while Rose is still in her work process of preparing her album. They were watching tv programme when Jisoo suddenly exclaimed excitedly after checking the message on her phone.


" Chaeng! Lets go out now!" Jisoo said with her eyes blinking.


"Now? Like seriously? Where to?" Rose turned her attention to Jisoo.


" Lets go have double date!" Jisoo giggled excitedly. "Lets wear pretty clothes and have double date! Come on!" Jisoo stood up and pulling Rose's hand.

 

 

***


Yoon is driving while Mino is sitting next to him. Jisoo and Rose were chatting happily at the back seat. Mino played some chill music in the car. They cant help but to feel giddy for their first double date. Mino suddenly thought the idea of going together as he has been promising Jisoo to have date at the beach. Plus, Yoon and Rose never had their first proper date yet since they started dating one month ago. All they did was hanging out at studio and eat at the nearby cafe. Yoon been eyeing Rose from the car front mirror while driving. They smiled cheekily to each other whenever their glances met. Rose could feel her heart is beating faster than ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter