Ep 10- Dispatch news

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10


Few months later...


*Dispatch Breaking News:
Yoon Winner was caught dating with an anonymous girl at the beach. Several pictures was taken but the girl's face was stay hidden. K netizens been speculating about the girl's identity.*

 

Mino read the news from website and turned his head panickly to Yoon who was sitting beside him. Yoon was looking quite calm and composed even after reading it.They were having breakfast when Mino decided to check his phone to read the news for today.


They remembered clearly when the picture could be taken from. It was during their double date with Jisoo and Rose at the beach last time.


" But there's no pictures of me and Jisoo." Mino said. "This is so nerve wrecking." He added while scratching his head.


"What are you gonna do about this?" Mino asked feeling concerned.


"I guess i need to talk to Rose first." Yoon replied calmly. He noticed his phone started to ring with calls and messages continously but he just ignored it. He quickly send a text to Rose asking for her to meet up.

 

***


At the Blackpink's place..
"Oh my god.." Jennie said under breath after reading the dispatch news. All the Blackpink members gathered in Rose's room that morning.


"Dont pick up the phone yet." Lisa preventing Rose to answer her phone when she noticed her phone been ringing non stop.


Jisoo been scanning and reading all the comments regarding the dating news.


"People been speculating about your identity." Jisoo said. "Some are saying it 's Se Jeong, some said Eun Ji, well some fans did mentioned your name here, Chaeng ya." Jisoo added.


" Well thats weird, fans rarely linked me and Yoonie's name together. It 's like people will never expected it." Rose said feeling confused.


"Well thats old news. You guys actually b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter