Ep 2- Butterflies feels

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2


Rose just received a phone call from Teddy, YG producer. She has been informed that YG will push forward the making of her Korean album. It was a good news but it was too sudden for her as she is not yet fully prepared. She voiced out her worries to Jisoo.


“i’m worried that i will not get to do my best as this is too sudden.” Rose said.


“Dont worry Chae Young. Seung Yoon will be helping you as well in this. Yoon is really good in making music. He will surely guide you.” Jisoo tried to assure Rose.


“i know that but i’ve never really working directly with him before. I’m worried if i’m just going to burden him.” Rose said.


“Seung Yoon is a nice guy. Dont you worry. And plus, i thought you admire him. You said you really like his voice.” Jisoo reminded Rose. “You will get to work with the person you admire, isn’t that great? You will learn a lot of things from him.” Jisoo added.


“i just hope i don’t annoy him or embarrassed myself in front of him.” Rose replied.


“Now lets go to the studio or we will be late for work.” said Jisoo and they both left for the studio.

 

 

****

In the studio, Yoon and Teddy are waiting for Rose to come.
The door opened and Rose appeared. She greeted and smiled shyly to them.


“Hi everyone.” She said.


“Congratulations on your new single Rose.” Yoon smiled.


“Thanks. Thank you fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter