Ep 3 - Falling

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 3:


Jennie is doing yoga while Jisoo is preparing for their dinner when Rose walked in.


“So how was it?” Jisoo asked excitedly. She can tell Rose is in a good mood by judging at her smiling face.


“Yoon was really nice and friendly too. It was all good!” Rose replied excitedly. “The atmosphere is so nice that we came up with some nice melody just now.” She added. 


“Atmosphere huh?” Jennie teasing Rose while smirking at Jisoo. “Love is the moment....” Jennie sang that line of song from The Heirs Drama Soundtrack to sound cheesy.


Jisoo and Jennie laughed together. Rose laughed too and blushed a little bit.


“He even sang a little bit just now for the new melody. His voice is really gooood.” Rose said while looking dreamy and infatuated. Seung Yoon’s voice is just so lovely she thought to herself. “i’m going to write some lyrics tonight and showed him tomorrow morning.” Rose said excitedly and gone to her room.


“At this rate, she probably is going to fall for Seung Yoon, Jisoo yaa. I kinda worried for her.” Jennie said to Jisoo while laughing. “She always has this thing for nice voice guy, you remembered?” Jennie added.


Jisoo giggled and agreed with Jennie. “i know right. But Seung Yoon is a nice guy afterall.” Jisoo replied.


“And Mino is the bad guy?” Jennie teased Jisoo trying to get her reaction about her ex.


“Heyyy...we agreed not to tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter