Ep 6- Claiming & Confessions

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6


Jinu enlistment date has been announced followed by Hoony's as well. YG has booked the barbeque place for them to throw a farewell party. All the Winner members, Blackpink, Ikon and Akmu are going. Some of the staffs and managers are going too.


"I'm sorry i cant stay long guys. I brought you guys pizzas and coke. Enjoy this night and take care!" Sandara Park said to Yoon and Jinu.


"It's okay Noona. We will have fun. Thank you for the food!" Jinu replied. They hugged for a while before Sandara left. 


Sandara Park is one of the senior in YG that always take good care of her juniors. She is well respected by her juniors there.


The atmosphere was bright and full of laughter. At one table, Hoony, Lisa and some of the staffs were drinking and playing games together. Jisoo, Su Hyun and the other Ikon members were talking and laughing. Jisoo is quite close with the IKon members since their pre debut days. She purposely sat with them to avoid talking with Mino. 


Mino sat with Chan Hyuk and the managers, he has been staring at Jisoo's direction while drinking with his table mates. And the next table, Rose and Jennie joined Bobby and Junhoe at their table. 


"Ohh Jennie and Chaeng!" Junhoe exclaimed. He is quite close with Rose. He pulled out a chair  and let Rose sat next to him. Jennie took  a seat next to Bobby and they all started chatting.


Just then, Jinu and Yoon arrived near their table.
"Dudes, congrats on the dope album coming out!" Said Bobby and fist bumped both of them.


"I really enjoyed the songs in Remember especially My Bad!" Said Junhoe while casually resting his hand on Rose's shoulder.


Yoon cant help but feeling uncomfortable at the sight of Rose being close with other guys. He tried to control himself and played cool.


" Thanks dude. It is our last album before Hyungs going to the military training." Yoon replied.


"The album is doing well in the charts as well. You guys are doing great!" Junhoe added.


" Yoon is helping Chaeng now for her upcoming new album." Jennie added while looking at Yoon and Rose trying to get reaction from them.


Rose and Yoon looked at each other awkwardly.


" Yeah, Yoon Oppa been helping me alot." Rose answered and smiled awkwardly. She has been avoiding Yoon after that encounter in the studio with Se Jeong last time. She didnt understand why would she feel so uncomforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter