Ep 1 - WinPink

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fan fiction: Rose Blackpink, Yoon Winner


Episode 1:


Rose Blackpink just released a single English song, Boyfriend featuring Selena Gomez. She and her group members are getting a lot of recognition for their talents and involvement in music nowadays. Rose just came back from an interview with MTV regarding her new song promotion. Her group members are waiting for her for a small celebration at their place.


“Congratulations Chae Young yaaa!!” Screamed Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa together when Rose entered.


Rose was surprised but happy with their small celebration. There were cake, pasta and champagne involved which were all her favourites. She is touched by her members’ kind and warm thoughts.


“Thank you guys!!” She hugged them with teary eyes.


“You really made it big this time Chae Young yaaa. I’m so proud of you!” Lisa exclaimed.


“Lets do a toast for our Chae Young this time!” Jisoo raised her glass.


They were all clink their glasses together.


Jennie is currently taking a break from work as she just released her new Clothing Line called Jentle. Jisoo is working on her new single by collaborating with AKMU group. Jisoo is writing the lyrics herself while AKMU helps her by composing music while Lisa is still busy with Lalisa Dance Academy. 
They currently are just focusing on their solo projects after touring for almost a year for their recent group album. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter