Yena's Challenge

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

The sound of keyboard, guns, and sometimes a yelp could be heard across the apartment where Sakura and Chaewon lived. Chaewon knew it by heart that her lover was playing her game. She turn her head to the camera, as she was having a live recording in her Instagram

"You guys can hear that? Yeah, that was Kkura unnie."

Chaewon continued to read the comments but the sound of her lover's game started to get into her nerves. She looked over her shoulder and found the door from Sakura's gaming room was slightly opened. Chaewon rolled her eyes and looked back at the camera.

"Someone forgot to lock the door. No wonder we can hear her."

Chaewon continued to stroll through the comments and tried her best to answer the questions that were thrown to her.

"..... 'Did Sakura ever cook you something? What was your favourite?' Yeah she did. She always cooked for me whenever I woke up late or when she was craving for something. I was torn between two choices! She made this special 'Kkura-Bbang' recipe from her dad and it was delicious. But she also made a chicken teriyaki don that she called 'Kkura-Don', a recipe from her grandma. And yes, she named those dishes after her name. Isn't that adorable? But yeah, my favorite gotta be those two."

Chaewon smiles as she remembers the Kkura-Don that she ate last night. It was so.. homey. The chicken was so tender, the teriyaki sauce was to die for, and accompanied by warm rice.. Chaewon then turned to the camera with a serious face.

"You guys make me hungry.. I just ate that Kkura-Don last night... Yes, yes. I will post the photo tonight... Recipe? She didn't even tell me, why do you think she'll tell you guys."

Chaewon then answers another question about her, and her make up routine. She has been doing this live recording for almost one and half hour. It seems like people don't let her finish and keep giving her questions, which she really likes since her other half was busy in her own world.

".... 'Is there any episode with Kkura unnie?' Episode huh.."

Chaewon became quiet as she was thinking about what kind of episode that she had with Sakura. She took a glance at the gamer's room.

"Hmm.. We spend our time on our own lately since Kkura unnie is in the middle of making a new playthrough? Walkthrough? Whatever she called that... Oh, right. The only episode I could think of was when I tried to play her Animal Crossing, I used her character right? Then Yena unnie visits our island and plays there for a while. Kkura unnie was behind me so she could see what am I doing right? And after that, I got bored and turned that off before we went to bed. Next morning, she got angry because there is this one.. character? Or villagers? That moved into her island because of Yena unnie. It was so funny that she kept grumbling about that. 'It's not like I'm picky.' 'It's not because of the face.' She totally hated it because that character was ugly."

Chaewon laughs at the memory. She then scrolls and saw Yena leave a comment 'LMAO' Chaewon grinned and waved at the camera.

"Hi Yena unnie. Thanks for watching~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter