Mukbang

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Chaewon was looking at her reflection through her phone. She was fixing her bangs as the wind was quite strong today. Sakura smiles softly.

"You're already pretty, Won."

Chaewon rolled her eyes but still, you can't ignore the hint of redness on her cheeks. Sakura put the camera in front of her.

"Ready?"

Chaewon nodded and put her phone in her back pocket. Sakura pressed the record button and recorded her girlfriend who was standing in front of her.

"Hi guys~ Wow, I see lots of you actually read my tweets. Today, I'm gonna do a live broadcasting with my girlfriend,"

Chaewon gestures her hand to Sakura, who records herself now while waving her hand to the camera.

"Sup."

Sakura went back to record Chaewon, who was rolling her eyes as she saw some comments of her viewers who got excited of Sakura being there.

"We are going to visit some cafes and restaurants today. So, please leave a comment about your favourite restaurant that you want us to visit!"

Chaewon took her phone while Sakura walked to Chaewon's side. While Chaewon was busy scrolling through the comments, Sakura changed the camera into a selfie mode so she could record both of them. Sakura was looking at the camera to check the angle when Chaewon got confused on why the comments had stopped. She tilted her head and saw Sakura was busy with the camera. Chaewon turned her own MeTube and saw the video was showing Sakura's concentrated face. She looks at the camera while linking her arms with Sakura.

"Guys, please don't get distracted. We're starving!"

Sakura smirked and stole a kiss from Chaewon's cheek.

"Someone got jealous~"

Chaewon blushed and hit Sakura's arms. The comments section, once again, filled with comments from the viewers.

"Aren't they the cutest?!"

"Gahd I'm here for the food, got jealous instead."

"There's Yukhoe restaurant at XXX. You guys should check that out!"

A comment caught Chaewon's attention. She tugged Sakura's hand.

"Unnie, look! Someone recommending a Yukhoe restaurant."

Sakura's eyes lit up and read the comment. Chaewon just stares at her girlfriend adoringly. Sakura's chuckled snapped her back from her daydreaming state.

"The comments caught you staring at me."

Chaewon blushed and lowered her head, pretending to scroll through the comments. Sakura stared at the camera and whispered to the camera.

"Tsundere."

Chaewon jabbed Sakura in her stomach because her viewers told her through the comment section.

--

"Whoaa look at that~!"

Chaewon took the camera from Sakura and showed the foods on their table.

"So, we got... Yukhoe, Bibimbap Yukhoe.. and.. Is that sushi?"

Chaewon lifts the camera and records her girlfriend's ecstatic face.

"Yess! Yukhoe sushi! You guys should try it! It is to die for!"

Sakura said while mixing the yukhoe with the egg yolk. Chaewon put the camera at their side, to record her and Sakura while they were eating. Chaewon took the bowl of Bibimbap and mixed it. Sakura took the Yukhoe and fed it to Chaewon. Chaewon took it gladly and hummed in happiness.

"Oh my god, babe. This was seriously good!"

Sakura's eyes widened when she ate the Yukhoe. Chaewon and Sakura ate happily while conversing with each other and the viewers. They finally finished their food. Chaewon took her phone and scrolled through the commens.

"So, one of the viewers will give you a question."

Sakura bobbed her head.

"When will you upload your new video?"

Sakura was playing with her drink.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I was busy with work too."

Chaewon put down her phone and gave Sakura her full attention.

"Now that you've ment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter