'I Love You' Challenge

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Uh hello guys."

Sakura waved her hand awkwardly to the camera before looking over her shoulder.

"Uh this is my first time doing this.. Am I doing it right.. Anyway. You guys know today was Chaewon's birthday right? So uh.."

Sakura looked back again.

"Uh.. I'm planning to do this.. challenge that I got from Yuri. So, uh.. I will buy Chaewon a present every time she says 'I love you' or 'baby'. It should be easy.. right?"

Sakura scratches her head.

"I just hope it went well though.. Oh- she's here. See you guys later."

Sakura turned off the camera hurriedly before she fixed her position in bed. Chaewon just finished changing her clothes for the date.

"How do I look?"

Sakura smiled softly and pulled Chaewon's hands, making her go closer to her.

"Perfect, as always. Are you ready to go now?"

Chaewon nodded and took her bag beside Sakura.

"Where are we going?"

Sakura hummed and took her hand.

"You'll see. You might wanna bring that camera of yours."

--

"Here, let me hold the camera for you."

Sakura took Chaewon to a traditional market, where they can enjoy lots of good foods and Sakira would be able to buy tons of gifts for Chaewon. Right after they arrived, Chaewon was already pretty excited with everything. Being a good girlfriend/fiancé, Sakura never let go of Chaewon's hand and let the younger girl pull her everywhere.

Except she hasn't heard Chaewon said 'I love you' nor 'baby'.

"Unnie, unnie! Let's try that one!"

Chaewon pulled Sakura to an ice cream parlor with Mint-Choco ice cream as their speciality. Sakura grimaced.

"Uh.. How about no?"

Chaewon pouted and looked at the camera.

"How in the world did you guys want her as a girlfriend? Look how easily she declined my request."

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay my dear princess. Your wish is my command today."

Chaewon giggled and locked her arms to Sakura.

"Thank you unnie, you're the best!"

Sakura frowned.

"That's it? Only thank you?"

Now it's Chaewon's turn to frown.

"What else do you want me to say?"

Sakura shakes her head. This is gonna be a tough day.

--

Sakura was panicking. It was already half way on their date, but never once she heard Chaewon say 'I love you' nor 'baby'. Sakura knew it would be hard, as both her and Chaewon rarely said that. But out of the two, Chaewon was more vocal to her feelings.

Sakura shakes her legs, a habit that she has whenever she feels nervous. She hasn't brought ANY presents for Chaewon and that's because the girl hasn't said the magic words. And the said girl is currently enjoying her Mint Choco ice cream. Sakura's eyes went soft as she watched Chaewon eat her ice cream happily.

"Enjoying your ice cream?"

Chaewon stopped whatever she was doing and grinned cheekily.

"Yes! This is soooo good!"

Blame that bright smile of her girlfriend, Sakura's hand moved on it's own and patted her head without saying anything. It was so sudden, making both of them stare at each other and look away awkwardly. Sakura was not the one who showed her affections, so this kind of action startled both of them. But also bring ideas to Sakura's head.

"You're so cute today, baby."

Chaewon's eyes widened and you can see a hint of redness in her cheeks. It was super unusual to hear Sakura say those words especially when they were outside.

"O-oh? Thanks.."

Failed.

Sakura shook her legs even more, and she excused herself to the toilet. On her way to the toilet, Sakura hurriedly called Yuri's number.

"Unnie?"

"Yah, Jjoyul! She didn't even say I love you or baby!! What to do?!"

Sakura tapped her foot against the floor.

"Aish you two tsundere- How abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter