Halloween Costume

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

“Oh right, tomorrow is Halloween.”

Sakura lowered her Switch and stared at Chaewon who was laying on her stomach at the edge of their bed.

“Yeah. Hmm I think I’m gonna stream horror games then-”

“Nooo!”

Chaewon lifted herself and crawled toward Sakura. She dropped her body on top of her girlfriend and rested her chin on Sakura’s chest.

“You are not playing games! Come on, spend Halloween with me!”

Sakura sighed and put aside her Switch before she hugged Chaewon securely.

“Alright, alright. What are you gonna do for Halloween?”

Chaewon grinned as Sakura caressed her bang softly. She really enjoyed it when Sakura pampered her quietly like this. It feels more intimate.

“I’m planning to try lots of costumes with Yuri. oh, I invited Yuri and Yena unnie. Is it okay?”

Sakura hummed. She really love Chaewon’s soft skin as she was now drawing an invincible circle on Chaewon’s back.

“And what do you want me to do?”

Chaewon grinned before she crawled further until she was face to face with Sakura. She just couldn’t help but stole a kiss from the older woman.

“I don’t know, maybe help me change?”

Chaewon yelped when Sakura pushed her to the bed, changing their position. She laughed when Sakura dove into her neck, kissing it.

“Unnie! Stop it!!”

Sakura of course didn’t stop. Instead, she pushed herself up and rested her elbows beside Chaewon’s side. Both are staring at each other.

“Can’t we just cuddled until tomorrow?”

Chaewon rolled her eyes and circled her arms around Sakura’s neck, pulling her down until her lips were right beside Sakura’s big ears.

“I have a surprise for you if you promise to be the judge.”

--

“What are we doing again?”

Sakura and Yena were sitting in front of the camera where they could see comments flooding Chaewon’s account. Yena shrugged.

“Your girlfriend said to entertain her subscribers. Oh! Let me read comments!”

Yena snatched the phone from Sakura’s laps. Sakura rolled her eyes and moved forward to read from the computer.

“Whoa, unnie. Some of the subscribers are going crazy because of you. Moved back a little.”

Sakura grinned and waved her hand to the camera.

“So this is how it feels. Feels nice to be greeted like this unlike my viewers who couldn’t wait to see me play instead.”

Yena scoffed but continued reading comments, the same like Sakura. They were told by their girlfriends to wait and entertain the subscribers while they changed their costumes. It’s Halloween and Chaewon decided to try out some of the Halloween costumes.

“Dang, I’d rather play a game honestly. I don’t know what to do..”

Yena nodded her head in agreement. She then found a comment that made her grin grow wide.

“Unnie, they want us to tell them horror stories.”

Sakura turned her head back and moved back from the monitor. She leaned her back to the chair.

“Okay. Do you have any?”

Yena sighed.

“You know I’m a coward right?”

Sakura scratched her back, but didn’t say anything. Truthfully, she doesn’t like ghosts too. But unlike Yena, she had pride. There is no way she said she doesn’t like ghost stories in front of Yena. She was staring blankly to the floor until she remembered a story from one of her cousins, Eunbi.

“Oh, remember Eunbi unnie?”

Yena nodded. She took a small pillow on her back and hugged it at her front. Eyes focused on Sakura.

“So, Eunbi unnie is a composer right? She was staying at her studio until late night with Nako, her junior. Eunbi unnie had something to do so she left Nako alone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter