Among Us

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

“Chae? Are you busy?”

Chaewon looked over her shoulder where Sakura stood at the bay of their bedroom door.

“Just editing. Why?”

Chaewon lifted herself up and opened her arms, taking Sakura into her embrace. She hummed when she felt Sakura leave kisses on her bare shoulder.

“God, I shouldn’t agree with Yena to play. Now I just want to cuddle with you.”

Chaewon giggled and sneaked her arms around Sakura’s shoulders, pulling her on top of her.

“Leave that duck and stay with me here.”

Sakura groaned. Chaewon wearing an off shoulder sweater was her weakness. With her hair now grew longer to her shoulders, it was a deadly combo for her sanity.

“Dang, should I? She keeps bothering me to play ‘Among Us’ with her and-”

“You’re playing Among Us?! I want to play too!”

Chaewon pushed Sakura and jumped off the bed, dragging Sakura with her. Sakura couldn’t help but beat herself for mentioning a game that interested Chaewon. There goes her chance to not be able to cuddle with her girlfriend. Suddenly, she felt pissed at a certain duck.

“I’m gonna kill that duck later.”

Sakura mumbled. Chaewon, who heard her just smirked internally. Knowing full well she was the sole reason why her girlfriend wanted to kill a certain duck.

“Yah, Kkura unnie! Hurry!!”

Sakura growled when she heard Yena’s voice.

“Shut up, duck. Chaewon gonna join us.”

Sakura let Chaewon play with her PC so she could play comfortably while she took her laptop to play. Before she settled herself on a bean bag, Sakura readjust her camera.

“Okay guys. Replacing me here would be my girlfriend. She’s gonna play with my PC while I’m going to play with my laptop.”

Chaewon waved at the camera cutely.

“You’re doing a live stream?”

Sakura nodded and kissed Chaewon’s head. Chaewon stares intently at the camera, being awed once again by her girlfriend’s equipment. While she did that, she saw comments from her girlfriend’s account and laughed. Sakura, who was setting another camera for herself to combine for her video later, raised her brow at her girlfriend.

“What happened?”

Chaewon looked back and grinned.

“Your viewers are overjoyed with my appearance.”

Sakura rolled her eyes but smiled. She was far from a definition of cute, while her girlfriend was the human form of the word cute. Of course her viewers would be overjoyed.

“Yena, go make a room. Make it 10 with two impostors. I’ll give Wonnie a quick lesson first.”

After she got the code from Yena, and taught Chaewon how to play the game, they were ready.

“Ah! You shouldn’t be here! You will know if I’m impostor or crewmate!”

Chaewon whined when she realized Sakura was seated behind her. Sakura laughed and stood up, taking her laptop and bean bag with her to the living room. She adjusts her headphones before getting ready.

“Start now, duckie.”

First game and Sakura was the impostor, together with Yena. Sakura smirked. She might bicker a lot with Yena but her teamwork with the duck was the best. She already sabotages and lets Yena do the work. But she won’t let Yena kill her girlfriend. So she tagged along with Chaewon.

“Babe! What to do with the leaves?”

Sak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter