Make Up Challenge

Through The Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Chaewon the camera on top of the table that spread with lots of her makeup. She clapped her hands, a signature for her videos whenever it started.

"Hi guys~ For today's theme, I'm not gonna give you guys a makeup tutorial like usual."

Chaewon took her phone and scrolled through it.

"You guys know that GamerKkura39 is my girlfriend, right?"

Chaewon took the camera and showed Sakura, who was sitting not far from her. Sakura waved her hand and smiled.

"Yo~"

Chaewon put the camera down, now capturing both of them.

"I have lots of requests from you guys to do the Makeup Challenge. And the one who's gonna do my make up is this girl."

Chaewon pointed at Sakura who was playing with her brush. Sakura lifts the brush and swings it. Chaewon rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the camera.

"For your info, my Kkura only applied lip gloss. That's it. So I'm quite worried.."

Sakura raised her brow.

"What are you worried for? You're pretty even without makeup."

Chaewon blushed and tried to clear . She could see from the monitor that Sakura was grinning. Chaewon secretly pinched Sakura's thigh from under the table.

"Ou- Yah! She pinched me! Help me guys!!"

Chaewon hit her girlfriend, but it doesn't hurt. Sakura loves messing around with her girlfriend. As it was recorded live, the comment section was loud. They are all commenting how cute both of them are. As someone who doesn't show her affection side, Chaewon blushed and cleared .

"Anyway! Let's start! Babe, swear to me you won't play around okay?"

Sakura rolled her eyes and pulled Chaewon's chair closer to her. And of course, the comment section went wild once again because of her gesture.

"Put some faith in me will you?! I won't ruined such pretty face you know."

Chaewon scoffed and stared at her girlfriend in front of her. Sakura was trying to pick an eyeshadow for Chaewon. Chaewon giggled when she saw Sakura was contemplating hard with the colours. Sakura turned her head and raised her brow.

"What?"

Chaewon shook her head cutely. Sakura tried to hold her squeal. Instead, patted Chaewon's head.

"Close your eyes."

Chaewon slowly closed her eyes. Sakura was looking more focused now. Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter