Day 6

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 6

Then

Kwon Jiyong was only five foot eight, but his sass and ego was taller than Choi Seunghyun. He doesn't hold back his sass and insulting, sharp words, even at the face of their CEO (perhaps that's what even drawn Yang to him, who knows really). 

So when his maknae (of which he still doesn't remember actually agreeing to) came to his room, eyes downcast, shoulders sagging, and face flushed, Jiyong didn't even bother looking nor acknowledging his presence. Instead he gave the little Seunghyun his personalized dismissal, and carried on with his task - writing song for their debut. 

Seriously, he has more things to do than play pretend - like playing as if he actually cares whether or not Seungri quits (he doesn't even belong here). He remembered seething with rage when he saw (on the video reply) how his own best friend gave a friendly goodbye hug to Seungri. What the hell is Youngbae playing at anyway? They're supposed to debut, together. And only the two of them. 

He doesn't notice the way he clenched his pen harder. 

But Seungri does. And he flinched where he stood. 

He had two tickets clutched on his hands. He had heard that his hyung had been camped out in his room ever since Yang had formally signed them off with a debut album. He knew how Jiyong liked everything to be perfect. But he still worries. He wanted to ask for anything to help with - cleaning the room, cooking (though he still couldn't cook anything pass a normal sunny side up egg, but he's having Daesung-hyung to teach him). 

The tickets came from both his monthly stipend that he got from the agency and the odd jobs he worked (since he had nothing better to do). He was actually a bit proud of himself, for being able to manage practice sessions and the odd jobs he worked to. It was tiring, yes, and he sometimes has to sleep numbed, but it's all worth it. 

For he had managed to buy tickets for a foreign artwork show that is happening this weekend. It was a close call and he barely was able to get a ticket, let alone two, but, well he was a friendly gal and networking really take you far. 

He was clenching the tickets as if it was a lifeline. He could even feel his heart constricting, as if mocking his situation. His cheeks were burning red, he could feel it, and it's making his hand moist with dread. 

He took a deep breathe to relax, though. Tried his best to. "Uhm...hyung?" He squeezed a soft voice. He looked up, unsure of what to expect. 

Its still a good sign that Jiyong doesn't seem at least bit bothered that he was there, like he usually does, but at least he's just treating him with indifference. 

Still hurtful, but better than being chewed with harsh - almost illogical - criticism and/or insults. 

Jiyong didn't answer. He doesn't even glanced at his direction. 

But Seungri hoped he was able to hear him. "Uhm..." he swallowed a lump on his throat, "uhm, hyung, I have--"

"What?! Speak the up Seungri!" Jiyong yelled. He turned towards the maknae, eyes burning with nothing but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter