Day 10

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 10

Or how Jiyong gets his kicked for being an idiot.

 

Choi Seunghyun, or famously known as TOP, was in a fairly irritated mood. Earlier that day, they (meaning he, Daesung, and Youngbae) had their weekly meeting for the status update of their Operation Nyongtory (yes, they got the ship name from the fans).

Youngbae had retold the tale of how stupid Jiyong acted when he visited the famous idol on his studio. “He complained about Seungri falling in love over Sunghoon!” the singer said, groaning as the memory reappeared in his head. He felt the ghost of his headache then. “How can someone be so gifted in songwriter but so lacking in—everything else?” he complained, his head already hurting.

Daesung laughed, his eyes appearing flat, “Equivalent exchange, and all that.” He quoted from the anime he was currently marathoning in his free time (cue: Fullmetal Alchemist).

TOP rolled his eyes. “Seriously? I have no idea why they still aren’t together. Anyone with a common sense could feel the between the two of them.”

Youngbae nodded. “All but them.”

TOP groaned, as if the world had personally offended him. He pulled his arms together and rested his head over it, feeling a headache blooming in it. “I hate this. Can’t they just kiss so we can get over this?!”

Daesung laughed at the sight of his hyung.

Youngbae nodded. “And get this. He really believes that he wasn’t enough for the maknae.”

TOP groaned louder.

Daesung laughed at his hyung’s misery.

“Why must I be stuck with these two idiotic lovebirds?!” TOP started cursing the High Heavens. “I wished I just signed up in JYP or SM or something other companies. At the very least I won’t be subjected to this!”

“But hyung! We’ll miss you!” Daesung said, teasing the oldest.

TOP sighed. He sat straighter and took a sip of his (illegally brought) wine encased in an inconspicuous tumbler. “You’re right. I’m too good for those companies.”

Youngbae and Daesung laughed.

Then, Youngbae suddenly got serious and frowned, “Though, Jiyong really has to get his act straight—”

“But he’s so gay for the maknae!” Daesung interjected, earning a laugh from TOP.

Youngbae smiled, though there’s still disappointment in his eyes (for his stupid best friend), “Or else some misunderstanding might draw them apart.”

Daesung suddenly looked panicked. He quickly making a shushing noise. “Ssshhss! Don’t provoke fate!” he looked around, as if God would suddenly appear and be like, I’ll grant your wish! Misunderstanding here it comes!

TOP rolled his eyes, “If it comes to that point, I’ll be sure to beat the sense back to that idiotic leader of ours,” he said, finishing his wine in one large gulp.

Daesung and Youngbae exchanged looks.

Then Daesung shrugged.

If it comes to that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter