Day 7.9

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Huge thanks for your continued support! <3 Warning! Much FEELS ahead! HAHAHA

Again, early access for my crowdfund spons! <3 

Day 7.9

What Jiyong first noticed was the darkness. The whole apartment was pitched black.

He saw his best friend sighed before flicking the lights open.

Nothing seemed amiss in the living room or in the Kitchen.

"I'll cook something," Daesung excused himself.

TOP grunted before putting Jiyong in the sofa, tossing him.

Jiyong took a moment to compose himself and brush off the mild hurt he felt when his body clashed with the sturdiness of the sofa seat.

TOP pulled Jiyong's body and sat him properly in the sofa. "Listen here, Ji,", he said, eyes burning as if he was in stage and they are about to perform a song, "and listen well."

Jiyong wanted to protest but TOP's hardened glare made him shut his mouth. Maybe for his safety, he'll have to swallow that sarcasm.

"You're going to apologize to Seungri and promise him you'll do anything, absolutely anything, to earn his forgiveness."

It took literally thirty seconds for Jiyong to process that (Youngbae counted).

"Apologize?! What for?!" Jiyong almost yelled in shock. What the hell is he supposed to apologize for? For seeing that slim pink hair man kiss his maknae? For knowing the—oh, was it a big secret now? That the scumbag and Seungri are dating?

TOP couldn't stop himself anymore and hit Jiyong's head( lightly though, no worries). "You big idiot! You don't know? Seungri's been crying senseless the whole ing day cause he believes you hate him!"

Jiyong wanted to rub his head after the bash but couldn't because his hands were still bound behind him. But—

Seungri's been crying? What for? Did that slimbag refuse him? Did he already broke his heart? What the— of course that'll mean that Jiyong will now has a chance for Seungri but that also means that Seungri was rejected! Seungri! Rejected! Who in their right mind would reject a sweet and cute guy like Seungri?

Jiyong's was already seething with anger—but—

Wait. Seungri thought Jiyong hated him?

He blinked twice. "What?"

Normally, Jiyong wouldn't make a big deal of it. Since almost every other day, every time Jiyong wasn't able to spare some time with his maknae (it was against his wishes though, since it mostly means a jam-pack schedule of modelling or promotions—but don't worry Seungri baby, Jiyong Daddy is just working hard to earn money for you), the doubt brought by Jiyong's pass aggression towards Seungri will creep in to him, and he'll think that they're still back in their pre-debut days.

But Jiyong has long surpassed that. He has long jumped from hating Seungri to pining for him.

"Ridiculous!" Youngbae rolled his eyes from where he stood by the TV. "You don't know what you did?"

"Well, too bad, cause we don't too," TOP said, still radiating anger, "What we do know, is that Seungri has been crying and locking himself in the room. Not eating. Anything. He's just there," it's amazing how TOP's face suddenly transformed to that of a worrying mother, before being quickly replaced by a murderous one, "and it's your fault."

Jiyong frowned. Why would Seungri be upset? Shouldn't he be happy? "I thought he'll be happy," he said, still confused but now more hurt.

"Why?" TOP asked.

Jiyong bit his lips. The pain of the nightmarish scene he had witnessed regained in his chest. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter