Day 2

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

They just finished another three hours of grueling practice. Everyone was trying to catch their breaths.

Jiyong was leaning on the mirror, TOP and Daesung were laid on the floor, eyes trained on the ceiling, Youngbae fitted himself well on the small sofa at the opposite wall, while Seungri was leaning against the water jug, hands clasping on a plastic cup of water filled halfway through.

"Good job, everyone," Jiyong said in between his breaths. He gave each of a soft smile, though none was able to see it since their eyes were almost closed due to exhaustion.

The clock struck at three in the afternoon and Jiyong jumped when he heard a soft alarm sound coming from his maknae's phone.

Seungri jumped on his feet and rushed over to his phone and a smile found itself on his lips.

Jiyong glared at the weird appearance. What had he saw in his phone that made him smile? It didn't sound like the ringtone for a new incoming message nor a missed call (he had memorized the tune, don't call him weird). It sounded like a simple alarm notification.

His eyes skimmed to a straight line. What is Seungri planning?

Suddenly, Seungri, appearing uncharacteristically chirpy for someone who looked half dead just ten seconds ago, asked them, "Who wants some drinks? I'll go get some at the Cafeteria."

The others told him their specific orders. Jiyong, still unable to contain the confusion and curiosity that plagued him, stood up on shaky legs, "Yah, let me come with."

Seungri looked panic. "Ah! No need hyung!" He grabbed both of Jiyong's shoulders and leaned him back to the mirror.

Jiyong's cheeks burned red (and it's not because of sweat) - the room just felt infinitely hotter despite the air conditioner being in its lowest possible temperature.

"I'll take care of it," Seungri's smile was too close on his face, Jiyong was almost blinded by it. As if he was thrown close to the sun.

"Uhm, okay?" Jiyong still wanted to come, though. "I'll have some coffee then."

Seungri looked torn, as if he wanted to scold him for drinking coffee and not water when it was clearly what he needed -- but he simply nodded.

He waved them goodbye and went outside, carrying in his hands a pocket of change and his cellphone.

"Ah, young ones~" TOP complained on the floor. "I'm too old for this."

Daesung laughed, "You're not that old, hyung."

TOP simply laughed, unable to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter