Day 7.1

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Early access for my crowdfund spon <3. 

For my readers, don't forget to comment down below and tell me what you think of this chappie <3 ^_~

Day 7.1

Kwon Jiyong wanted to gouge his eyes and wash it with dishwashing liquid.

He couldn't believe what he just saw. Lee Seunghyun, Seungri, his beloved panda-maknae, flirting and kissing Sunghoon!! In the YG hallway! Where ANYONE can see! What if a dispatch reporter managed to sneak his ways into the building? What if an employee managed to take a photo of it and leaked it outside? What if their fans managed to get a hold of it? What would happen to Nyongtory ship? What would happen to him and Seungri?

Are Seungri and Sunghoon dating right now? Is this merely a public affection display? How long have been dating? Why wasn't he aware of it? Why hasn't he been told? He's the leader of the group, he should be told of any dating of the members before it even became a rumor!

"Why are you still here?" A soft voice rattled Jiyong out from his musing.

Jiyong slowly blinked his eyes, seemingly dusting off the questions floating in his head. He hummed but didn't turn his back to face the 'intruder' in his studio. (No one is welcome except his maknae)

He could hear footsteps drawing closer to where he sat. "You're working on a new song?"

"What do you want, Bae?" Jiyong finally acknowledge his prodding best friend. His irritation leaking through his words. He couldn't help it, he's still so ing pissed with what he saw earlier.

Sometime after THE INCIDENT, Jiyong quickly locked himself in his studio. After about ten minutes (or twenty, Jiyong could get lost in time ), he got a call from Seungri.

Jiyong was still too pissed to answer the phone. He knew that he'll most likely shout at the maknae, and say some bull like he's busy working on something and that the panda is being a bother (though he never is).

Frankly, he's just afraid of what Seungri will say. Will his maknae call him to tell him of the 'good news'?

Hyung! I've got a date with Sunghoon!

He'll probably say with his lovely voice, filled with excitement and worse of all, love.

And Jiyong will be forced to listen to it. To close his eyes and stop his tears. To swallow down his spiteful words and pretend that he's a supportive friend, that's good, maknae.

Jiyong is afraid. Afraid that today will be the day his maknae would be far too out of reach. Has he been too lax, too comfortable with his position as the group's leader? Has he wasted all those time, all those moments when Seungri only has eyes on him? Has he wasted his opportunity? Was it too late?

Jiyong is afraid that it was. That Seungri wouldn't even have time for Jiyong. That he'll be too far out of reach. Both physically and emotionally.

No, not now. Jiyong couldn't face that now.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

The ringing of the phone became a background noise.

"We've been worried for you, you know," Youngbae said, voice tightening.

Jiyong rarely heard him using that deep, stern voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter