Day 8.3

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Early access for crowd spon <3

Now enjoy Jiyong's POV hehe

Day 8.3

 

Several days passed after The Great Misunderstanding, as Jiyong loved to refer to at that night, he was back sulking in his studio.

Thankfully, after the following morning, when TOP, Daesung and Youngbae saw him and Seungri cuddled close in Seungri's bed, the eldest wasn't so hateful towards him anymore. "Ah, that bingu," Jiyong wouldn't admit it less he was under torture, but he was ing afraid of the tall guy when he glared at him and promised to fillet him open.

Youngbae had already offered him company a while ago, Daesung even offered him some of his homemade dumplings, but Jiyong refused both of them.

He was quiet fine sulking on his own, thank you very much.

"You're so hopeless, you know that?" Youngbae, his best friend who doesn't think twice selling his location out to TOP days ago, mocked him before he left for his date.

Jiyong had rolled his eyes at that time. And pretended that he was buys writing lyrics on his blank notebooks. He hummed but otherwise didn't comment on what the other said.

"If you had confessed, not of this would've been a problem," Youngbae said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You say that as if that's easy to do," Jiyong couldn't help the irritation that leaked off on him. He grunted and placed his head on his left hand, glaring at Youngbae.

However, Youngbae wasn't faced facing a raging dragon. "How so? Just go to him and tell him how you feel. Use your words, poetic man," he laughed after saying the funny nickname.

Jiyong's eyes hardened. "And if he doesn't feel the same? Do you realize how awkward that'll be for the band?"

It's not like Jiyong hadn't fantasized about it. Haven't dreamt of a time where he'll stand before the maknae and tell him the feelings that he had long kept hidden. Tell him how warm his chest becomes whenever he was close with Seungri, no matter how cliche that had sounded. Tell him how he felt like melting whenever Seungri would even glance at his direction.

How he couldn't take his eyes off Seungri, like magnet being attracted to the opposite pole.

How he could feel his heart being torn apart, as if invisible hands were pulling it apart, whenever he'll see someone be close to the maknae.

How he would wake up shivering, shaking, fear gripping his throat as he realized that he couldn't forever be at the side of Seungri.

Because who is he? He's only the 'Leader' of the BigBang, a member of a group that just so happens they both belong in, just a coworker, someone Seungri happens to be working with.

Who is he? But a pseudo-brother, a long time friend, a node in the vast network of the friendly maknae.

Who is he really? To a guy like Seunghyun.

"Wow. I could literally feel the angst from here," Youngbae sarcastically said from where he sat at the other end of the room. It's not like the studio is a big room, though. The small sofa is merely two steps away from where Jiyong sat by the computer.

Jiyong blushed but couldn't deny that he had been mulling over his apparent underserving of the maknae.

Seunghyun deserves only the best. Someone who could be at his side, giving him happiness, supporting him in all of his endeavours.

He doesn't need a big sulker like Jiyong, an emotionally unstable human who would swing from a mirade of emotions faster than a rolled dice in casino. He doesn't need the baggage that Jiyong has.

He doesn't need someone like Jiyong in his life.

"Dude—what kinda of monologue are you giving yourself?! Aish!" Youngbae stood up from where he sat and used his shirt to wipe away the tears forming at his best friend's eyes.

Call him a sulker, but that's who really is anyway. Jiyong immediately lashed his arms around Youngbae's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter