Day 6.1

Adventures of Fanboy Seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Left side: Sung Hoon, vocalist of SECHSKIES

Right side: Seungri,vocalist of Bigbang, a certified Jekkies

 

Author's Note! In celebration of me completing requirements for one of subjects, I wrote this one. ^_^ 

Had to write something funny cause I'm feeling sad :(

P.S. I hope I made it clear that SEUNGRI BELONGS ONLY TO JIYONG. There will be NO OTHER PAIRING but those two. If there's even a hint of, it'll be for comedic, jealousy, or dramatic purposes. Any pairing other than Nyongtory shall be squashed with passion!

 

Again, early access for my dear spon <3

Sorry in advance for some weird formatting, had to type this one out in my cellphone :'(

 

Day 6.1

 

Really, Seungri has no one to blame but himself.

He was already a successful idol artists. He did his part in making their group gain a world wide recognition (no matter how much a part of their fans scream that he still doesn't belong. In Seungri's case, one must really learn how to go deaf in purpose).

So why did Seungri even bothered slaving his body away to a rigorous and really stressful chain business enterprise?

Simple. Seungri is still a son, still craving for the approval of his father. His father who is a successful business man.

Deep inside, Seungri knew that his reasoning is solely based on vanity, on a desperate attempt to prove himself to a man who is already proud of what he had achieved.

But Seungri wasn't known for being a man who settles. He doesn't settle for being kicked out of the boyband, and he wouldn't settle for being known only as a maknae idol.

So, really, Seungri doesn't have anyone to blame but himself.

 

He was currently moping in the YG building hallway. He had his arms wrapped around the little panda plushie he carries around (for comfort when he's upset). He has what one could only discern as his most cutest I'm upset pout.

He was currently the epitome of the word 'upset'. There was of course anger and irritation for what he had failed to do, but mostly self blame and general moping.

What put him in this mood?

Was it because his favorite hyung, TOP, eating away the homemade ramen Seungri prepared solely for his crush-I mean-leader? (Jiyong didn't become so famously thin because he eats too much, or enough)

Was it because his other hyungs (Daesung and Youngbae) denied accompanying him to the mall to buy the latest Sechskies merch? ("I'm not going anywhere near yellow," Daesung told him. "I had a date with my lady," was Youngbae's go-to excuse. What they really meant was "I'm not getting photographed alone with you then face a raging jealous dragon". So Seungri remained oblivious to that certain fact.)

Or was it because Seungri somehow had the unluckiest timing and saw his Jiyong-my cute hyung-I MEAN TERRIFYING flirty with another gal and reminding yet again that Seungri's hopes of a future with another man is futile and meaningless?

Even though the above mentioned were all reasonable and valid points, that is not what upset Seungri the most.

No, what Seungri got into this seemingly depressing mood was...

MISSING OUT ON THE SECHSKIES TICKET SALES.

Seungri cried into his little panda. He just couldn't believe it! He missed the ing ticket sales of his favorite band!! He double circled the date on his room calendar, placed a panda sticker on the general calendar in the living room and in their practice room, placed a red reminder in his phone's calendar, his mother's calendar, and even in his ing diary.

But noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Seungri's schedule has to get filled up in the very same day. His businesses have to have the same ing problem in the same day. His managers have the gal to quit in the most important day of his life!

WHY HAS THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRED TO MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE?!

WHY IS HE PUT HERE ON THIS EARTH JUST TO SUFFER?!

Seungri wailed and hugged his panda tighter. He couldn't buy any more ticket online. NO One was selling an extra ticket. He was ready to buy the ticket for thrice maybe even four or five times the price JUST SELL IT TO HIM. Hell, he is even willing to settle for the farthest seat in the back of the concert hall. HE JUST WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE.

 

Now, you might be wondering why the hell a YG artist is willing to bend God himself just to get a ticket to a concert of an artist that he could literally just visit for they all work in the same company anyway? It's an open secret a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter