Who Is He?

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This boy... God, why am I—"

Jungsoo stopped midsentence as he took off his earpieces, looking at the boy he was waiting for since half an hour ago, walking in the corridor across where he was waiting, separated by a big yard. However, his annoyance for waiting for quite a while was long forgotten when he noticed that Heechul was not alone. A brown-haired boy with a sickening gummy smile was walking beside him, hands all over Heechul. While his boyfriend was looking sullen, pouting—not that Heechul was not a pouter, to begin with. 

 

 

 

As they were coming closer, Jungsoo finally remembered who the boy was. He was the same boy who hugged Heechul on the basketball game yesterday. 

God, why did it irk him?

He was battling whether to make his presence visible or let Heechul know by himself. It was easy—he would choose the latter. But when the thought that he had been waiting for so long because Heechul said he wanted to go home together added by a fuel that Heechul might go home with this boy, if he let Heechul figure out he was there by himself and failed knowing how careless Heechul was, made him uneasy.

But what should he do to make Heechul notice him?

Grahhh. Why did he become so clueless in things like this?

"Dammit," he cursed lowly before he walked across the yard in speed record. And as soon as he reached where Heechul was walking, without uttering any words, he grabbed Heechul's hand and pulled him away from the grip of that boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-you're okay?"

Heechul, after gathering his courage, eventually asked the boy who had been standing still in the parking lot beside him. He was caught off guard when Jungsoo suddenly stormed at him and Hyukjae and dragged him like that. He was having a really bad mood for one, his paper needed revising for a goddamn time that he almost gave up on that assignment; and two, Ryeowook was absent for he had stomachache so he had no one to make him lunch, he was starving to death.

The moment he saw Jungsoo looking so upset, he wanted to slap himself for being so forgetful. He did not remember about their agreement on going home together. He knew he'd screwed. Jungsoo must be so mad at him for being so freaking long.

 

 

 

"H-how's your hand?"

Heechul was close to crying.

"Did you wait f-for too long?"

Please, answer me—Heechul screamed by heart.

"I'm sor—"

 

GROWLLL

 

Jungsoo finally spared him a glance and he swore he saw Jungsoo's expression change noticeably. The hardened stare melt into his usual gentle gaze that always successfully awakened the butterflies inside his stomach. And he needed not to be told that he must be blushing thanks to his stupid hunger.

"Lunch?" Jungsoo offered, smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter