Three-points

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sandwich?"

Heechul nodded vigorously, smiling ear to ear, as he shoved the lunch box in front of Jungsoo. The latter raised his eyebrow, busy putting on his knee and elbows pads.

"Y-you don't like sandwiches? Aunty said you love tuna sandwiches?"

Jungsoo sighed and stood up.

"You called my mom, didn't you?"

An honest nod from Heechul answered his question. He checked the bench and saw that his team was still getting ready. The game would not start soon but he knew eating right now would make his guts hurt later.

"I can't eat, Hee. I'll throw up later."

Jungsoo strengthened his posture, breathing deeply before he began his warm-up. But Heechul was there, dropping his head and clutching at the lunch box pitifully. Jungsoo could just easily ignore him like he always did, but the fact that Heechul even called his mother just to prepare him lunch was kind of sweet, unfortunately.

 

 

 

"Where are you going to sit?"

Jungsoo tried to change the topic. But it seemed that he just worsened the situation when Heechul answered, sounding even more somber.

"Dunno. My friends haven't got here yet. I'll probably stay at the back if they're not coming."

This guy—Jungsoo had to suppress his smile—was always pouting. Heechul got sulky real easy but he was never being annoying. Unless for his loud voice, or whines, or—

"Or maybe I'll just stay here until you're done."

"You don't wanna watch me playing?"

Heechul looked up and huffed, "I want. But—"

"Sit behind the bench and watch me play."

Jungsoo smirked, enjoying how Heechul looked perplexed on his suggestion. He grabbed the lunch box from Heechul's hand and took a bite on the sandwich. Not bad—he preferred the one his mother made, though. 

But one point for the thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He would grill his friends' collective tomorrow. They did not show up and he was there, stuck with unknown people who never left him alone—cheering and shouting right at his ears. If not for Jungsoo, he would prefer hanging out with his friends at the PC room near the school or annoy the hell out of his brothers at home. This—being surrounded by people he did not know—was never his choice. 

All he did was resting his chin on his palm and stared blankly at the sport play he had never been interested in. Basketball was too unfamiliar for him except for the fact that Jungsoo looked super hot dribbling the ball. Like right now, his eyes must be shooting hearts looking at the way Jungsoo skilfully snatched the ball and passed it to his team, his body glistening and when he wiped his sweat—God, y.

 

 

 

"Quit drooling."

Heechul did not have to look who it was. He went straight to strangle Hyukjae's neck in an instant causing Ryeowook to back away instinctively.

"I've been planning to kill you if you ain't coming."

Hyukjae faked a cough and stole Ryeowook's snack while muttering nonchalantly, "But we're here to accompany our friend who is head over heels with that particular player even though he knows no about basket—"

"Shut your mouth! I'm trying to enjoy the game."

Ryeowook scoffed, rolling his eyes, as he could not stop himself from blurting, "Enjoy the game or enjoy—"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter