Red Mission

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The third house on the right."

Jungsoo reduced the speed of his car and finally parked it in front of a relatively big family house. It was pretty late because he suddenly had to submit a paper to his teacher that turned out to be stretched out until evening. And when he thought Heechul would have left him, he was wrong. He was mildly surprised to see Heechul sitting on a bench near his car all alone even when it was getting dark. So, getting Heechul home, safe and sound, was the least thing he could do.

 

 

 

"Ah... We're here. T-thank you for the ride, Jungsoo. I... I'm going first."

Heechul unclasped his seatbelt and had to duck his head to hide his blush. Having Jungsoo take him home, like what real lovers usually did, sent his heart thumping uncontrollably.

 

 

 

"Hee."

Jungsoo called him a second before he got off the car. He turned to him, eyes looking at him confusedly.

"Hmm?"

Jungsoo gulped, his hands around the steering wheel unknowingly tightened.

"Text me if you're going to wait like this evening."

Heechul frowned and muttered, "I just didn't want to bother you."

 

He saw Jungsoo's lips twitch as if the latter wanted to say something but nothing came out. He smiled and eventually added, "But I'll text you."

Jungsoo smiled a little and whispered, "Good. So that I can finish my business as quickly as possible knowing that I'm being waited."

Heechul snapped his head to Jungsoo, staring at the latter because he must be dreaming now. It was impossible that Jungsoo wanted to finish quickly if he told him he was waiting. No—it was not good for his heart. No—his face had to be flushed red right now. Damn—what should he do?

 

"You blush easily. Chill out."

Jungsoo said as he ruffled Heechul's hair, oblivious to what he had done to the poor boy. Heechul's heart almost combusted and he wanted to scream as loud as he could because his chest and guts felt weird.

 

 

 

Knock knock knock

 

"Chullie?"

Upon the sudden knocks on his side, Heechul turned around and froze instantly when he saw his older brother standing outside the car, trying to peek. He glanced back to Jungsoo and gulped nervously.

Damn, he should have gone sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So... You're Chullie's boyfriend?"

Jungsoo stared blankly at the tall man in front of him. It was only taking Heechul home but he was suddenly put in a very difficult position. He glanced at Heechul and noticed the latter was as stressed as him, judging from the pale look on Heechul's face.

 

"What's your name?"

The man suddenly took a seat on the chair across him and Heechul. He looked up and confidently uttered, "Park Jungsoo."

"Park Jungsoo, are you my brother's boyfriend?"

"Chilhyun-hyung... Stop it," whined Heechul, already concerned that he made Jungsoo uncomfortable. He looked sideways and dropped his head.

"He's only my—"

"I am. I'm his boyfriend."

 

 

 

"Boyfriend?!"

Jungsoo snapped at the unison voices coming from his left and his eyes dilated seeing whom he assumed as Heechul's parents and a boy around his age. He was taken by surprise when Heechul suddenly squeezed his hand under the table and the look on his eyes screamed pure horror. Yet, he did not understand what Heechul tried to imply by sending him those eyes signal.

 

"Chullie, he's...?"

Heechul's already messed mind became tens messier when Jungsoo brushed his thumb over his hand before he smiled at him ever so handsomely. 

What was this guy planning? 

Sending him faint over how charming Jungsoo was in front of his family?

 

 

 

"My name is Park Jungsoo. I'm Hee's boyfriend."

 

 

 

Had he fainted? Because it must be a dream.

Heechul had no thoughts left inside his brain; it went haywire. He was caught off guard when Jungsoo got up and bowed to his parents but he got even more shocked when the latter suddenly introduced himself as his... Boyfriend.

 

 

 

"Aww, Heechul got a taste. I'm Chullie's mama. Nice to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter