First Call

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dang it. It's easy... Calm down, Heechul. You can do this."

Heechul had been clutching his phone since he finished his studying earlier. He ended early because concentrating on his subjects was impossible when he knew the fact that he had Jungsoo's number and he could just call him. It was already a good half an hour he had been staring at the ceiling of his room without doing anything. His heart beat like crazy and his stomach felt weird.

What would calling a boyfriend be like?

On top of that, what would calling Jungsoo be like?

 

 

 

With trembling fingers, he finally dialed the number and placed the phone on his ear. What if Jungsoo would not pick his call? And true, until the waiting line ended, there was no answer from the other end.

No, he would not give up. There were so many possibilities why Jungsoo did not pick up. Well, it was pretty late and... And... Ah, Jungsoo did not know his number so probably, he was wary with a new number. He punched the green button once again and stared at his phone instead.

 

 

 

Please... Pick up.

 

 

 

God, it was so frustrating. He got no answer yet again. Glancing at the clock hanging on the wall showing that it was already midnight, he almost abandoned his thought to try one more time. But he was Kim Heechul, if it was not for his stubbornness, he would never have Jungsoo give him a chance to be his boyfriend.

 

 

 

With the last determination, he called him. If it turned out to be fruitless, he would give up and just go to sleep. It felt like forever and Heechul started to get his hope slump.

"Hello?"

Gosh, he answered. And his voice... His voice was enough to break his walls down. He muffled his squeals with the back of his hand and bit his lower lip to calm his nerves.

"Trolling people is not funny—"

"Wait!" Heechul abruptly said before Jungsoo managed to cut the line.

"It's... It's me. Heechul."

 

 

 

He heard Jungsoo let out a long sigh as there was a rustle on the other line. Heechul was waiting patiently. His heartbeat rivaled that of an Olympic runner.

"I know."

"Eh? Y-you know... But you didn't answer."

"You should've tex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter