Good Morning

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?!"

Jungsoo wished it were only a dream. He was just done dressing up and following the next routine, going downstairs to eat some delicious breakfast his mother made. But what he found—instead of pancakes or omelet that would stimulate his appetite—was someone who suddenly sent his stomach churning.

 

 

 

Heechul.

Heechul was in his house.

And he was talking to his family.

 

 

 

Upon his not so quiet voice, Heechul snapped at him and stared for a few seconds before his smile broke, almost blinding. The pinkish cheeks rose, forcing his eyes to crescent. Jungsoo hated that he had to admit how adorable Heechul was.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Jungsoo. Let's join us!"

His father invited, suspiciously glancing at him and Heechul back and forth. Something was not right. He eventually stepped down some stairs and approached the others. He was about to take a seat next to his brother, across from Heechul, when what his mother suddenly said made him froze.

"You've got a very cute boyfriend but you never bring him home. So stingy!"

Jungsoo's eyes shot open, as big as saucers; his pupils trembled, looking left and right to search for affirmation from his father and his brother. They all looked like they were trying hard to hide their smiles and it only meant one thing. He looked straight at Heechul and his eyebrows twitched in annoyance. Heechul quickly averted his gaze as the way Jungsoo stared at him sent shivers run down his spine.

 

 

 

"Heechul-hyung is so cute like a kitten!"

Donghae, Jungsoo's younger brother who was still in the elementary school, suddenly announced. Heechul couldn't hide his blush, chewing his lip, not knowing what to reply.

"A kitten? More like a lion," Jungsoo nonchalantly seethed as he started to pile a stack of pancakes on his plate. Heechul huffed and bantered, "Lions and cats share the same family, they're Felidae. Take a note, Donghae."

Jungsoo scoffed hard, gawking at Heechul for the latter was able to retort his comment.

"But they have different genus. And you're still a lion."

Heechul smiled sweetly, "I don't mind."

Jungsoo lost his chance to throw another cynicism because Heechul's adorable gesture made his family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter