Bitter Brownie

I'm Hee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul munched on his salad slothfully as he was listening to his two best friends talking nonstop about how unlucky they were to receive punishment this morning for they were late—no need to ask why; blame Hyukjae's idea to stop by an arcade on the way to school. He pushed his lunch, already full or if he was being honest, he got no appetite since yesterday. All night long, he had been thinking about how to find a way to get his prince charming's heart but it was useless. Even Jungsoo's phone number, he did not know. Sighing, he began to entertain his thought to give up on this mission. 

 

 

 

"If you're going to be y, I ain't making you lunch ever again."

He ignored Ryeowook's complaint, eyes sweeping the field lazily. However, his face lit up and he instinctively jolted from his seat when he caught a glimpse of the person who had been occupying his mind all day long.

 

 

 

"Gotta go, dimwits. Luv ya!"

And of course, he pretended he did not hear his friends screaming his name. He rushed to the basketball court and got extremely panicked when he saw that the practice had already been over. Damn, he was late.

 

 

 

"Jungsoo!"

Heechul ran with all his might when he saw a familiar figure walking towards the changing room. , Jungsoo ignored him.

"Park Jungsoo!" —this jerk, this annoyingly handsome jerk!

 

 

 

"Yah, bitter brownie!"

. Bitter brownie?

. Jungsoo halted on his way although he did not turn around. Heechul wished the earth could swallow him wholly because he finally realized that there were so many people around him. 

God, could he just transform to be the trash can nearby?

Please?

"Bitter brownie?" Jungsoo parroted, muttering lowly.

Pretty please?

 

 

 

Heechul shut his eyes tightly when Jungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter