Chapter Seven

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Answer me!” Joohyun held Seungwan and shook her.

“Yah! Stop it! How do you expect me to react? One minute we were fooling around, the next we’re talking about the future and marriage, and then you told me you love me out of the blue and wanted to be my lover. Will you just let me process everything first?!”

That made Joohyun stop and realize that Seungwan is right.

“I’m... I’m sorry. You’re right. If... If you want, I can just leave you alone. Right, it would be better if I leave you alone. So, uh... Good night.” Joohyun awkwardly stood up and left the room.

“Stupid! You’re so stupid Bae Joohyun! You shouldn’t have said that! You shouldn’t have done that, not yet at least!” She scolds herself the moment she enters her room.

She’s regretting everything she said.

What if Seungwan rejects her? What if their friendship ends because of this? Should she move out if Seungwan asks for space? 

Worry after worry filled her mind. As much as she wants Seungwan to be hers, she’ll respect whatever her decision is.

Meanwhile, in the other room, what has happened finally sunk in Seungwan’s head.

She smiled and shouted, “Yes!”

She started jumping up and down, masking her squeals by covering her face with a pillow.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!!! She said she loves me! She said she loves me! She ing loves me! Aaahhhh!!”

She got so excited that she threw the pillow and shouted, “Oohhh Yeah!! Woohoo!”

And she started dancing around her room while chanting, “She loves me, she loves me, she ing loves me!”

Out of eager enthusiasm, she didn’t notice that her chants and squeals became louder and louder, that the other occupants had heard it.

The screams awakened Yeri. She got pissed that her sleep was interrupted, so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter