Chapter Ten

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six months later...

The couple is cuddling, more like groping each other, on the couch as they watch a variety show on TV.

“Unnie, I need to talk to you,” Yeri says as she enters the living room.

“What’s up?” Seungwan asks, her hand fondling Joohyun’s bosom.

“What is it, Yeri-yah?” Joohyun asks, as her hand continues to knead Seungwan’s bum.

“Okay, get your hands out of that shirt and shorts. Hands where I can see it.”

Joohyun pulled her hand out of Seungwan’s shorts while Seungwan rolled her eyes as she pulled her hand out of Joohyun’s shirt, but continued to her .

“Oh my God! Unnie, stop that!”

“What? You said hands where you can see it. You can see my hand now.”

“I feel like hitting your head with a bat right now. Stop groping Joohyun unnie!”

“You see it every day, get used to it.”

“I’ll never get used to the fact that you’re groping your best friend in front of me!”

“I can poke your eyes out instead, so you won’t be able to see it.”

“That’s enough, you two. Seungwan-ah, Yeri is right. No matter how open we are to each other, if it brings discomfort to your sister, we shouldn’t do it,” Joohyun said as she pries Seungwan’s hand off her chest.

Seungwan sulked and crossed her arms, turning her back away from the two.

“You’re such a kid, unnie. I don’t know why I even call you unnie.” Yeri shook her head.

“Don’t mind her. By the way, what is it you want to talk about?”

“Can my friends sleepover tomorrow? I’m bringing three: Saeron, Seulgi, and Sooyoung. And since you have the biggest room, can we use it, Seungwan unnie? I promise to clean up after.”

“Do whatever you want. I don’t care,” replies Seungwan. She’s still sulking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter