Chapter Seventeen

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri was exhausted. College life is draining her plus she has to work at Joohyun’s snack bar, which is gaining popularity these days.

She’s hoping to have a relaxing weekend. She opens her door only to be surprised.

Her sister was singing while mopping the floor. She sometimes uses the mop as a microphone making Joohyun laugh. It seems like she’s enjoying it.

Joohyun usually does the chores while Seungwan slouches on the sofa playing a game or reading a book. But now, it is Joohyun who’s on the couch with her tablet.

“What on earth is happening here?”

“Good morning, my adorable sweet little dongsaeng! How’s your sleep? Are you hungry? I have pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast just for you.”

Seungwan releases the mop from her hold and ushers the surprised Yeri to the dining table.

“What do you want to drink? Water, juice, chocolate, milk, or coffee?”

“Unnie, are you drunk or high on something?”

“Nope. If you can’t choose, I’ll just prepare all of them.”

“No need, unnie. I can manage. Thanks anyway.”

“You are always welcome, my adorable sweet little dongsaeng.” Seungwan pinches Yeri’s cheeks and goes back to the living room.

“Joohyun-ah, I cleaned around the house, cooked breakfast, and did the laundry. What else should I do next?”

“Please clean the storage room.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Yeri went to the living room and sat beside Joohyun.

“Unnie, what happened to my sister? Why is she cleaning the house?”

“Yeri-yah, it’s because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter