Chapter Twenty

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think she needs these.”

“Seungwan-ah, I’m sure as hell that Saeron owns a microwave oven and a rice cooker so you don’t need to pack those.”

“What about the-“

“We are not sending Yeri to a remote area. Saeron’s not living in a cave. We’ve seen the place. You saw how modern it is, so all our appliances will stay here. Got that?”

“Okay.”

“Now, help me with this box. Be careful, it has all your sister’s cosplay props.”

Unknown to Yeri, Seungwan and Joohyun visited Saeron’s apartment the next day.

Saeron gladly gave the couple a tour to assure them that Yeri will be safe and comfortable there. She kept it a secret from her best friend to surprise her.

When the couple returned to their apartment, Seungwan insisted they pack Yeri’s stuff.

Joohyun didn’t go to the snack bar that day, so here they are, rummaging in Yeri’s room and putting her things in boxes. It wasn’t that hard because Joohyun is a neat freak and an organized person. Seungwan is being her usual self, suggesting random things to her wife.

“You know what, why don’t you just go to your work area and continue writing that book or manuscript or whatever. Just anything so that you can leave me alone to work in peace.”

Apparently, Seungwan’s random suggestions are distracting Joohyun.

“But she really needs a-“

Seungwan didn’t continue her sentence when her wife glared at her.

“Yes, I’ll start working now.”

She fled the room and went to the other room. It was Joohyun’s old room that they converted into Seungwan’s work area.

Several hours later, Yeri was greeted by tons of boxes when she returned home after attending her classes and working at Joohyun’s snack bar.

“What on earth happened here?”

“Hi, Yeri-yah. Are you hungry? There’s a Chinese takeout in the kitchen,” Joohyun said as she put down another box.

“What are these boxes for, Joohyun unnie?”

“These are your stuff that we gladly packed for you,” replies Seungwan as she comes out of Yeri’s room. She puts down the box that she’s carrying in front of Yeri.

“E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter