Chapter One

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun wiped the sweat from her forehead as she stored the vacuum cleaner. She checked her surroundings and was pleased to see that everything was clean and organized. She was about to change her sweaty clothes when she saw Seungwan splayed over the couch, wearing her old high school jersey.

“Son Seungwan! I told you to change your clothes an hour ago! Why on earth are you still in that horrendous outfit?!”

Seungwan ignored Joohyun’s outburst and started picking her nose as she continued to read her book.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me. Change your clothes now! Yeri and her boyfriend will be here any minute!”

Seungwan finally turned her head. “Do I look like I care?” She asks as she flicks her booger somewhere.

“Yah! You’re so gross! I just finished cleaning the entire apartment and you’re just flicking your booger anywhere! And you should care because our visitor is your sister’s boyfriend, for goodness’ sake! I don’t want him to think that Yeri is a pathetic bummer like her sister.”

“I don’t care and I can pick my nose whenever I want because I live here too and I’m too lazy to change. Go away, stinky and sweaty Joohyun. You’re the one who should change.”

“So you want to do it the hard way, huh?” Joohyun huffed and straddled Seungwan. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Making you change your clothes, what else?”

“Oh, so that’s how it is. Fine, you need to change your clothes too, so how about this?” Seungwan dropped her book on the floor and grabbed Joohyun’s shirt and pulled it, too.

They were so busy struggling with each other’s hold that they didn’t notice that the door opened.

“I’m home- what the heck are you two doing?”

The two stopped their ruckus when they heard Yeri’s voice.

“Oh, you’re here already. Hi! How’s school?” Joohyun asked as she sat up, fixing her hair and shirt.

“Hey! Welcome home,” Seungwan greeted as she rested her back on the couch.

Yeri raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer to her question.

“Don’t mind us. Your sister was just being annoyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter