Part 9

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The weekend felt like it was never going to end for both boys, Sejin had to work through his feelings, his sudden realization really threw him off, plus he was still recovering, he also hoped that Hongjoong would come back to pick up his things but the boy didn’t show and his phone was off as well so he couldn’t even reach him, it was really hard for him at first but after some thinking, he realized that his feelings were there for a long time he just didn’t notice them since he had never been in love before, it was new to him a little scary but he was okay with it if it was Hongjoong because the boy really meant a lot to him.

 

For Hongjoong he didn’t leave his bed unless it was really necessary, which really worried his friends it was a little unusual to find Kim HongJoong in his bed. After the initial shock wore off he felt embarrassed his chest hurt a bit from it, he was full-on ready to have Sejin tell him they shouldn’t be friends anymore so he just didn’t make an effort to go for his things, he didn’t want to face it just yet he also turned his phone off so he could just have time to himself.

 

Today was a Tuesday and they both had classes as they both had Monday off, Sejin brought Hongjoongs laptop with him hoping to use it as an excuse to see the boy, but no matter where he looked he couldn’t find him he was losing hope but San couldn’t stand seeing his best friend like this and Wooyoung felt the same, he was tired of seeing Hongjoong moping around.

 

So Wooyoung updated San on where Hongjoong was and the moment Sejin heard he just handed the laptop to San, along with all his books and his bag, he was scared he would drop everything the moment he saw Hongjoong, San knew where he was going to so he hoped the younger wouldn’t mind - and he didn’t mind so it was okay.

 

Sejin ran through the hallways, he ran like his life depended on it. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy because the Sejin everyone knew was really calm and collected and also a tiny bit shy, he wasn’t fond of drawing attention either so seeing him running like that made them all a little curious.

 

When Sejin saw Hongjoong he almost stopped in his tracks but he told himself he won’t lose this opportunity. He started running towards Hongjoong but when the boy saw him he turned around and started running as well, Sejin could see all Hongjoong’s friend sigh.

 

“KIM HONGJOONG” he called out hoping the boy would stop, but he didn’t. Sejin had one advantage Hongjoong didn’t have - his long legs - he caught up to Hongjoong quite quickly and grasped the boy’s arm before he could get away, Hongjoong tried breaking free from the Sejn but the boy wouldn’t let him, Sejin immediately pulled him into a hug, he missed holding Hongjoon, they would often cuddle when they hung out so he long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter