Part 1

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Sejin POV]

 

I was walking down a road which was adorned by cherry blossom trees, I stopped occasionally to take pictures for my class.

 

You see I am a photography major, and we received a project where we have to take photos of things that caught our attention, and I always found the trees beautiful, when I got to a small bridge I looked over the small river that ran under it, the sun was busy setting and it made the cherry blossoms look even prettier.

 

I took a step back so I could get a nice shot, I took a few photos trying to avoid the people who were passing by and those who were watching the view just like me.

 

When I was done I hurried home, I wanted to see how the photos turned out. When I got home I immediately connected my camera to my laptop and started uploading the photos.

 

I got up to make myself some tea as I waited, I had to pick a few photos so I could get started on editing them, I have two months to finish the project but our teacher is really strict and picky about the quality of the photos so it’s better to get started early, plus I have to take around 100 photos and give reasons why I found these things eye-catching.

 

As I was making my tea I heard the front door open, I didn’t mind it much since the only person who knew my passcode was my best friend.

 

“Jinnie hyung” I heard him sing-song from the entrance.

 

“In the kitchen Sannie,” I said loudly so he could hear me.

 

I heard his footsteps and then they stopped. “Oh hyung you went to take pictures today?” he asked, I heard him put down something on the table with a thud.

 

“Yeah, I went to the road that has all those cherry blossom trees, they were really beautiful at sunset, do you want some coffee or tea?” I asked him.

 

“Coffee please~” was all he said.

 

“Wah hyung these are nice, you don’t even need any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter