Part 2

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[3rd Person]

 

When Sejin got to work it was already busy, on Tuesday’s Aurora Cafe had a special performer every week, sometimes it was indie artists, university students and from time to time it would maybe be a high school student.

 

So Tuesday’s were busy at the cafe, and it meant working non-stop without any breaks, and that is exactly what Sejin planned on doing, he works as a baker at the cafe, he makes all the snacks at the cafe.

 

As he was busy making the tartlets when their manager came rushing into the kitchen in a panic.

 

“Please tell me one of you can sing?” he asked with his eyes glancing at everyone in the kitchen.

 

“Sejin used to be a trainee right?” one of Sejin’s co-workers said, looking at the boy with curious eyes.

 

“Great, Sejin we need you… Jacob had to cancel, they have an exam tomorrow and they only heard about it today” their manager said, the boy looked around and was met with the pleading eyes of his co-workers.

 

“But… I- okay fine, but this is the only time I will stand in for someone okay?” He said sternly.

 

“Thank you Sejin, I owe you one” 

 

“You sure do Kevin, You sure do,” Sejin said and took off his apron.

 

Sejin got ready and made sure he didn’t have any flour or anything else on his clothes and headed out of the kitchen, there were no empty seats in the cafe, it wasn’t unusual, he saw a lot of familiar faces and some new ones.

 

The boy made his way towards the stage and took the mic.

 

“Hi everyone, our guest for today is a university student, we all know how unexpected things can happen when you are in university so sadly, he couldn’t make it, but instead I will be standing in for him, I’m not a singer, so I won’t be very good but please do bear with me,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter