Part 3

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday came around and San was a worried mess, aside from not hearing anything from Sejin since last night he was also meeting his boyfriend’s friends for the first time and from what he heard they are quite protective of the boy.

He just wanted to make a good first impression and usually, he would talk to Sejin about his worries but since he hasn’t heard anything from him he is hoping the older is getting some proper sleep.

“Babe… they are here” Wooyoung called to him and took his hand making San snap out of his thoughts, the boy looked around and saw a group of six boys walking in their direction, one looked oddly familiar though, but San couldn’t exactly place where he has seen the boy before.

“Hi Woo, this must be San right?” one of the guys asked, the guy was extremely good looking, he had longish blond hair that reached just below his eyes.

“Yes this is Sannie, Sannie these are my friends, this is Seonghwa Hyung,” he said motioning to the boy who just talked to them.

“That is Yeosang, Mingi, and Yunho,” he said and pointed to three of the other boys, two of them were really tall and the other was really pretty, San was in awe by the visuals of the boys.

“And that is Hongjoong hyung and our youngest Jongho” he introduced the last two, San looked at Hongjoong, he is sure he met the boy before but he really can’t put his finger on it.

“Nice to meet you all, I’m San,” San said nervously.

The six boys smiled at him, they were really happy to meet the boy who stole Wooyoung’s heart since the boy wasn’t exactly the easiest to approach they were quite curious who got him to open up his heart.

They all sat together, they kept questioning San, on things such as his major, what his hobbies are, they might seem a bit intimidating but San quickly learned that they were all just goofballs.

San’s phone beeped and it was the fastest he ever took it out.

“Oh thank god,” he said softly but others still heard him, they looked at him curiously.

“Is it Sejin hyung?” Wooyoung asked and San nodded.

“Yeah, he said he fell asleep after work so he couldn’t text me,” San said and let out a relieved sigh.

“Sannie’s best friend usually works the earlier shifts at his job but he is taking a later shift now so he gets home really late, he usually texts him when he gets home in general but he didn’t so San was a bit worried” Wooyoung explained to his friends.

“Oh that’s cool, where does he work?” Jongho asked.

“Aurora Cafe,” San said to them and Hongjoong started smiling.

“Oh I was there last night, their singer was amazing last night,” Hongjoong said

“Yeah Jacob Hyung’s voice is really nice” San added.

“Ah, it was actually not Jacob who sang… Jacob told me to go check it out but he couldn’t make it, someone else stood in for him though”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter