Part 8

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The time for recording came around, Hongjoong gave Sejin a week to learn the lyrics he even helped the boy learn them, the deadline was drawing near so they decided to meet today - Friday - to record, neither of them had classes, and they also had no classes on Monday either, so they could really push it to get it all done.

 

They met in front of the recording studio, Hongjoong showed Sejin around a bit explained some things and then once they were both ready they started recording, at first it was new and scary to Sejin but he quickly got comfortable and sang with all he had and like usual the time flew by.

 

They met at 1 pm after lunch and by the time they were done recording it was already 5 pm, it took a bit longer than it usually does for just a one-person recording but Sejin didn’t want to disappoint Hongjoong so he tried his best, if something felt wrong he would mention it and Hongjoong would let him do it again.

 

But once they were done though… Sejin’s voice was busy fading away again, his throat was sore that was a fact and he kind of wanted to just sleep as he didn’t sleep much the night before because of his nerves.

 

Hongjoong accompanied Sejin home, he already brought everything he would need to look after Sejin the weekend over the day before, he also wanted to be well prepared, he wanted to take good care of Sejin, especially with San and Wooyoung’s plans to have dates during the weekend he wanted to make sure they wouldn’t have to bother the couple.

 

When they got to Sejin’s apartment, the two prepared dinner together and ate, and once they were done they did the dishes together, they both washed up separately and changed into comfortable clothes.

 

Since Sejin couldn’t really talk he just sat around a bit, he was working on his project and Hongjoong was busy editing the song recording, it would take him a bit, he wanted to go through all the takes they did to get the best ones to add to the song.

 

At some point Sejin started feeling a bit sick, he was feeling a little hot so he already knew what was happening, he eventually shut his laptop off and set it aside, and got up, he walked over to Hongjoong and poked the boy, who proceeded to look up at him.

 

He motioned to his room and placed his two hands together and laid his head on them, trying to explain that he was going to bed. Hongjoong smile a little.

 

“Are you going to sleep?” the boy nodded a bit.

 

“Sleep well Jinnie '' the boy smiled and nodded and pointed at Hongjoong as saying that the boy should sleep well as well.

 

Sejin went to his room and almost instantly fell asleep, it was somewhat normal for him if his voice was like this he would sleep like he hasn’t slept in days it was mainly because his body would feel heavy from the fever he got and also he got bored easily because he couldn’t even have a conversation with anyone.

 

Hongjoong stayed up a little while longer and was listening to the takes he grouped together, he felt his heart speed up whenever Sejin sang like it did when he first heard the boy sing, he sat back a bit and thought about the time they have spent together and slowly something started dawning on him and he wasn’t really sure what to do.

 

His head was filled with only what he just discovered, so he slowly started packing his things up and shut down his laptop after saving his progress, he slowly walked towards Sejin’s room to just go check on the boy.

 

The boy looked peaceful, he made sure the boy was properly covered with his blankets before he headed towards the guest room to get some sleep himself, that is if he could sleep with everything that was going on in his head.

 

-----

Saturday morning came around and Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter