Part 6

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As time went on Hongjoong and Sejin always found themselves hanging out, they would all eat lunch together at school and sometimes Hongjoong would come to Aurora Cafe and he would hang around doing his homework or studying while waiting for Sejin’s shift to finish.

 

Everyone at the cafe just assumed that Sejin and Hongjoong were dating, because that is what it looked like to everyone, that also included their friends - especially San - he was sure something was going on, he just wasn’t sure what but he was happy that his best friend was getting along with Hongjoong.

 

And today once again was no different than most, Hongjoong’s classes ended early so he made his way to the photography department and hung around outside Sejin’s class until it was over, when he saw the boy coming out of the class he excitedly called him.

 

Sejin looked around and when he saw the slightly shorter boy he hurriedly walked over to him.

 

“Do you have plans for today?” Hongjoong asked him.

 

“No, today is my day off, why?” 

 

“Great, would you like to come with me to this cool record shop? Maybe you see something you can photograph for your project and I can buy some stuff”

 

“Sure but why me?” Sejin asked as they started walking out of the building.

 

“I’m not really sure, somehow you were the first one that came to mind” the boy replied with a smile.

 

“Well then let’s go, I wouldn't want you to change your mind,” Sejin said with a laugh.

 

So the two walked to the bus stop close to the university, they let their friends know they would be unavailable for today and waited for a bit until the bus arrived, they got in once it did and just caught up with one another.

 

When they got off the bus, the two first stopped at a small coffee shop on the corner to get some drinks before heading to the record shop. 

 

The two wandered around a bit, they would split up sometimes and look around the shop, Sejin would take photos of things he found interesting, Hongjoong walked around a bit and when he found what he was looking for he went to pay for it.

 

When they were done they weren’t exactly sure what to do, it didn’t take very long to finish off the reason for their trip and neither wanted to leave immediately, they walked around a bit going from shop to shop, that was until Sejin’s phone started ringing.

 

“Hello Sannie”

“Hyung~ remember to get snacks for tonight, also is it okay if Wooyoung comes along?” The younger boy asked.

 

“Sure, but only if I can bring someone as well” 

 

“Oh does hyung have a boyfriend??” San teased.

 

“What? No, I am hanging out with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter