Part 4

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San arranged a meetup with Wooyoung and his friends as an apology for just running out on them since Sejin can’t really talk. He packed his laptop and camera, they will be meeting at Wooyoung’s house so he hopes the boy won’t mind if he keeps working on his project.

 

Sejin also contacted Kevin and had San explain since his voice got worse than it was the day before because he kept talking to San.

 

When they got to Wooyoung’s apartment it was already loud, you could hear the noise from outside the apartment, music was playing and people were singing along loudly, the whole atmosphere felt nice, it reminded Sejin of the days when he was a trainee.

 

San rang the doorbell and the door was opened by a shortish male with brown hair.

 

“San hyung, come on in,” The boy said.

 

“Thanks, Jongho, this is Sejin hyung, hyung this is Jongho, he is the youngest among Wooyoung’s friends” San introduced the two.

 

“Nice to meet you hyung?” Sejin nodded a bit.

 

“Hyung lost his voice, but you can call him hyung”  San explained and pulled Sejin into the apartment.

 

They took their shoes off and walked into the living room, they were met with a scene that was quite interesting, there were six boys seven with Jongho who were just dancing around singing loudly, some used bottles as mics others just used anything that could resemble one and sang as their lives depended on it.

 

“Sannnnieee~” Wooyoung sang as he ran over to the boy who was now in a laughing fit, he hugged the boy then looked toward Sejin with a smile.

 

“Nice to finally meet you in person hyung, I’m Wooyoung,” the boy said with a smile.

 

Sejin smiled a little and patted Wooyoung’s head, he was happy to meet the boy.

 

“Hyung these are my friends, you met Jongho when you came in right?” Wooyoung asked and Sejin nodded.

 

“Cool, well this is Seonghwa hyung and Hongjoong hyung, they are the same age as you, and then there is Yunho, Yeosang, and Mingi,” Wooyoung said and motioned to each person as he mentioned their names.

Sejin glanced at each of the boys as Wooyoung mentioned their names but somehow he ended up looking at Hongjoong again, he was definitely the boy who was in the photo, although the photo didn’t do him any justice as he looked a lot better in person.

 

“Oh, it’s you~” Hongjoong suddenly said with a big smile.

 

“It’s the guy I mentioned yesterday, the one with the pretty voice at Aurora Cafe,” Hongjoong said excitedly.

 

Sejin could just smile, San playfully glared at him with a pout.

 

“Woo is it okay if Sejin hyung works on his project? He has to edit a few photos he took the other day” San asked his boyfriend.

 

“Oh, of course, hyung, make yourself comfortable,” Wooyoung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter