Epilogue

In a Moment// Ateez (Hongjoong) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6 Years later

 

Time passed quite quickly for Sejin and Hongjoong, both graduated from university after working really hard and they both eventually found their dream jobs after a few failures but that only made them more thankful when they got the jobs.

 

Their relationship is going strong… well they did have their ups and downs but they didn’t stay mad at one another for long, they even ended up getting married two years after their graduation, everything was going great for them and it was about to get better,

 

Sejin was on his way to KQ entertainment building to go pick up his husband who was working really hard, he was walking straight to the studio and after a small knock, he went in.

 

He found his husband busy recording the vocals of one of the soon to be debuted groups under the company.

 

The members all greeted him, he was quite well known around the company he would come pick Hongjoong up for lunch and even after dinner he would come pick him up to make sure the boy doesn’t over work himself.

 

“Hello love”He said and pecked Hongjoong on the top of his head, which caused the boy to let out a small giggle.

 

“Hi~ I am almost done then we can leave” Hongjoong told him, the boy nodded and took a seat next to him.

 

Sejin loved watching Hongjoong, the way his eyes would sparkle once he got focused, he looked even more handsome when he got like that and it made Sejin just fall more in love with him.

 

When Hongjoong finished off the recording they said goodbye to the trainees and then left the company, they took off to their meeting. It was a long drive but they both knew it was worth it, they stopped at a small rest stop before they reached their final stop to make sure they had everything they needed.

 

When they got to their final destination they were met with a few children all ranging from different ages, they came by there often so the children were quite familiar with them. They headed in and met with the owner of the place.

 

They went to her office, they finalized the paperwork and once they were done the lady left and returned with two infants holding them c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter