Unclear

Jerk

 

They were already in the car with Junhoe driving, tapping a rhythm on the wheel clearly nervous by what’s gonna happen when they get there. Chanwoo can feel his nervousness and decided to speak to lessen it, “Captain, calm down will you.” Hearing him speak stopped Junhoe from tapping his fingers on the wheel, he sighed “How Chanwoo, I’m banned remember?”

“Well guessing you already kissed, I’m sure your ban has been lifted.” Chanwoo smirkingly said, Junhoe accidentally told him what happened last night, it got him shocked that his hyung would just let them kiss that simple. It just slipped off Junhoe’s tongue, he was surprised Chanwoo invited him to go to Jinhwan’s clinic and so they got into talking and then he told him. “Promised me you would not tell Jinhwan I told you, he would kill me. But I don’t understand why he didn’t tell you, assuming your best friends and all.”

Chanwoo sighed and thought why Jinhwan didn’t tell him, he himself didn’t really know why. Maybe Jinhwan was afraid he was gonna judge him, assuming from his situation. He decided not to speak, because he was half angry at Jinhwan not confiding in him about this situation he’s in.

They arrived at the clinic at the same time Suhyun was already closing it, Chanwoo called for her and she blushed. Junhoe saw what happened, looking at the both of them talking he smiled. “Is Jinhwan still inside?” asked Chanwoo, Suhyun sneakingly glanced at Junhoe and shyly nodded. Chanwoo saw it and something irked inside him, he didn’t pay much attention to it and smiled at her. “That’s great!”

When they were about to go in, she stopped them “Oppa, Mr. Koo is banned. He can’t go inside with you.” hearing what she said Junhoe got confused and wondered why would he still be banned when they were already on good terms. Chanwoo on the other hand can’t make the situation Jinhwan is putting himself in, he decided to have a talk with him right now.

“Captain, I’m sorry but can you maybe go home for now? I’d like to talk with Hyung about something alone.” he sadly said to Junhoe, the look on his face was hurtful. He felt sorry for him, he was really determined to know what really was happening. Junhoe hummed “ok” and left, watching him walk away devastatingly made his anger at Jinhwan risen. Turning back to Suhyun, looking at her face something clicked inside Chanwoo. He knew “he” is in there right now with his hyung, maybe that’s why Junhoe is still banned.

Clenching his fists, he pushed through the door with Suhyun following him shouting he can’t go inside right now. When he opened the door he was not even one bit surprised by what he saw, instead what he did was run to him and punched him right in the face. A cracking noise was heard with Jinhwan’s gasping sound from what happened, he rushed to Hanbin and saw how he was. Seeing his face made Jinhwan gasp some more, Hanbin has a broken nose. Jinhwan got angry and face Chanwoo, “What the was that for?!”

If Chanwoo was his usual self he would have cowered in fear by now but he was not a bit scared for his life. Seeing his hyung being affectionate to him made his anger risen, “And you hyung? What the are you doing?” Jinhwan looked at Chanwoo confused by what he meant. Last time he heard Chanwoo was still ok with Hanbin and him being a thing.

“What the hell are you talking about Chanwoo? Why the hell would you punch Hanbin? What the is your problem?” he was already so mad at him, he was ready to fight back for what he did to Hanbin. A soft touch can be felt on his arms, he turned around and faced Hanbin, his nose was really broken and it’s bleeding. Concern laced his eyes and a touch of remorseful for what happened to him, “It’s ok Nani, I probably deserve it.”

“Don’t be ing with me hyung, Captain was with me a few seconds ago. Good thing I made the right choice getting him to go home, saving him from your stupidity.”

Jinhwan froze. His mind went blank for a second hearing Junhoe was seconds away from them, he felt dizzy. He was about to faint when Hanbin catched him, looking at him made his thoughts swirl with many things. He knows he loves Hanbin, he still doesn’t know if Junhoe and him have any deep connections at all. Maybe it’s just an attraction, he was his type. Tall and handsome, maybe it’s all just pleasure they both want. “Nani, are you okay?”

Hearing his voice stopping his mind to explode. Seeing his concerns for him made up his mind, he stood up with the help of Hanbin steadying him. “Get out Chanwoo.” getting the first aid kit and helping Hanbin with his wound. Chanwoo on the other hand was flabbergasted by what he heard from his hyung, “What? You’re choosing him over me?” he can’t believe what’s happening. 

“Just get the out Jung Chanwoo.” facing him with rage in his eyes. Chanwoo didn’t say anything anymore and just left. Walking to his car with his fists tightly closed, getting into his car and punching the steering wheel. He can’t believe he doesn’t even recognize his own best friend anymore. He should’ve stopped him a long time ago, when it was still fresh. Now it’s too late, Jinhwan is already in deep with him. No one can stop him now getting deeper even more. .

 


 

The sounds of grunts can be heard in the room, “Ouch Nani, be gentle will you.” Jinhwan sighs and looks down, he is still unsure of what he’s gonna do. He started cleaning up when a rough hand touched his hands, he looked up and locked eyes with him. They stared at each other for who knows how long, the silence getting longer.

When he thought he’s not going to say anything he broke their eyes but before their hands got separated, Hanbin tightened his hold on him. “Are you okay?”

Jinhwan got shocked by what he asked, he looked down, clenching his hand. “I don’t know, I…” tears built up in his eyes, Hanbin saw him shaking and pulled him close. His tears continue to fall, one from the other. Till he wailed crying, too many emotions and too many thoughts were swirling his heart and mind to the point. The fact that Junhoe almost saw him, ‘them’ makes him even more mad to himself. 

Hanbin was saying nothing but sweet things to him, calming him down. Confused as to why Jinhwan is crying all of a sudden, and to add the fact Chanwoo said his captain was with him. ‘Who is he anyway and what is he to my Jinhwan’ he thought.

Jinhwan eventually stopped crying, they were already sitting while his head was leaning on Hanbin. “I’m sorry about that Hanbinnie and you should probably check that nose of yours in the hospital.”, he said while lifting his head up and looking at him sadly smiling. Hanbin ruffled his hair, not pursuing to ask any further questions, he smiled and held Jinhwan’s hand. “Roger.”