Teaser 2

THE DONOR (NCT Johnny FanFiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teaser 2

 

"Daddy, daddy, wake up. I'm hungry~"

He groaned, feeling little fingertips clawing at his cheeks. He doesn't have a son so he knew that he was dreaming. 

Such a bad dream. 

Laying on his stomach, he covered his face with a pillow he snatched from the other side of the bed. And that's when he felt a heavy weight on his back. 

"Daddy, daddy, play with me. I'm bored~" 

There goes the annoying baby voice again. He shuffled on the bed in hopes of removing the weight on his back but only did the opposite. 

The thing on his back started jumping up and down, hurting his back. Still he tried to ignore it but then the jumping had been accompanied by pounding and he just can't let that pass. He quickly turned around to put an end to this ridiculous dream.

"Yah—" his voice was caught in his throat upon seeing her face on a baby's body, tears b her eyes as she flailed her arms and kicked her feet around. 

"Be the father of my child" 

All of a sudden, her voice turned few octaves lower and that's when he found his voice back.

"Ahhhhh!"

Johnny let out a scream of terror the same time he forced his eyes open. He panted for a good minutes, staring up the ceiling of his room that had already been lit up by the sun. 

"Doryeon—" 

He let out another scream, prompting him to sit up in panic which caused him to fall off his bed with a loud thud. 

He groaned in pain, this was too much to take in just one morning. Getting up with much difficulty, the young man kneeled as he grasped the side of his bed, before reaching for his alarm clock on the bedside table, turning it off. 

Apparently, the device had been ringing for a few good minutes now. 

"Are you okay?" The old man on the door asked the guy who had successfully found his way on the bed, sitting on it.

Johnny groaned in pain again, cupping his nape as he nodded at the old man. "Yes, I'm fine Uncle Sam," he answer though he was still frowning. "Do you need anything?" He asked. 

The old man fixed his glasses before answering the young master. "Ah no. Actually, the alarm clock had been ringing for quite sometime now so I thought that I might need to wake you up. Looks like you're very much wide awake now," he smiled kindly at the younger.

"Ah," Johnny sighed before he nodded in understanding. "I'm... awake now, I guess." He said, still cupping his nape, looking away in embarrassment.

"Is there something I can help you with, doryeon-nim?" The butler queried. 

"It's fine." He sighed. The butler quickly bowed at him turning on his heels. "Uncle Sam!" He called. 

"What is it?" The older bowed his head lightly. 

He smiled awkwardly, "Can I ask for an ice bag?" 

When the butler finally left him alone in his room after a promise of bringing him what he asked for did he slumped down the bed's headboard, glaring at space. 

He's becoming crazy because of that proposal. 

"Be the father of my child."

〰〰〰

He met the high and mighty Na Jaeeun at Taeyong's party, organized to celebrate the guy's twenty fourth birthday. 

He has seen the girl in the university, and even share some classes with her but he never got the chance to actually meet her personally. But this time, at the night of his friend's party, he did. 

Taeyong's guests were mostly children of the most successful company owners in South Korea and a few of his friends in college. Everybody was having the time of their lives dancing and drinking and laughing and whatnot.

A separate party for the elderlies was held at the Manor's garden. As usual, even at a supposed-to-be family gathering, family heads would be able to squeeze in business meetings, partnerships, connections and blah blah. 


Johnny was down on his fourth glass of apple martini when the sound of a glass shattering caught his attention. Well, not just his attention actually but also everybody else's. 

The sound was coming from the center of the hall, so he walked closer to the people crowding at the scene. His brows raised after seeing two girls and the birthday boy at the center of the crowd, murmurs and whispers drowning the solemn background music. He immediately recognised the two girls as Jaeeun and Hyunjoo, while Taeyong was restraining the latter  from attacking the former.

"What? Taking me lightly because we're not as successful as your family?" Hyunjoo, who he remembered as one of Taeyong's flings, hollered before huffing in frustration looking away from the girl who was staring at her coldly. Taeyong immediately chastised her in a low voice and the girl showed an expression of resistance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter