Teaser 1

THE DONOR (NCT Johnny FanFiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teaser 1

"Agassi, the chairwoman is here." She heard her personal butler announce from behind her and she could only roll her eyes. 

"Tell her to wait until I'm done," she answered, not bothering to look at Yang, her voice resonating in that almost empty hall. 

Her butler, whom she called as Yang, did not answer anymore but she knew that he already went out of the huge bathroom to get to her mother. 

She sighed, eyeing the steam that wafted through the air and sniffed the aromatic bath bombs that she used for that day, but unfortunately, they didn't felt or smelled the same anymore after hearing the news. 

As such, the young lady opted to dive in the warm water to clear her thoughts, staying under the water longer than intended. She was grateful that the butler did not bother her in her bath anymore as she will not know what to do if he appeared once again. 

Yang is a friend in his late twenties that had been serving the Nas ever since he was a child. Their family had been working for them and they considered them as family too. She had grew up with him which explains why she wasn't feeling the least bit embarrassed showing her self to him. 

Not that he would mind though. 

And not that she was showing him everything. 

She was simply showing her back to him as she was dipping in the huge tub up till he water was reaching the juncture between her collar.

Few minutes passed and she finally decided to get things over with and meet her mother. 

"Robe," she announced using her usual cold tone and almost immediately, a servant went near her, handing her a cotton robe. 

She reached for the article calmly and wait for the servant to leave but when the other did not made any effort to do so, she looked up at the former. 

The servant held her gaze for a few seconds before she became the first one to break the staring contest. 

"I s-should go," the servant mumbled and she smiled sweetly.

"You should." 

"I-I'm sorry, agassi."

The servant immediately bowed before skittering away form her, proceeding outside of the bathroom. 

She is Na Jaeeun and she was wicked. 

And she liked it that way. She liked how people around her feared her very name. 

〰〰〰

Na Jaeeun eyed the woman across mahogany table in their living room with her legs crossed, not wearing nothing aside from the cotton robe she used to cover her ness. She proceeded towards the huge living room immediately after her bath so she could shoo her mother away. 

She would most probably just ask her to date. 

Or go on a blind date. 

Likewise. 

"Why didn't you dress up first? You had me waiting for you already, anyway." The chairwoman complained as she eyed her eldest from the far end of the living room table, finding her attire a little bit scandalous. 

Jaeeun might not realize this yet, but she's not a kid who could go prancing around in their compound anymore. 

"Why didn't you call first? I didn't expect for you to visit today," she shrugged ushering for a servant to come near. 

"Not you," she mused when one who was holding a perfume took one step closer. The servant retreated. The one beside her stepped closer this time and she was quick to stop the lad, "ah, no not you." She pointed her index finger, prompting the girl to stop and that's when she heard her mother spoke. 

"Why don't you speak what you want, dang it!"

"Give me my damn phone!" She hollered before looking straight at her mother, "sounds good enough?" She opened her palms waiting for her mobile phone to touch her fingertips. 

Immediately, the one holding her phone took hurried ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter