oo1

THE DONOR (NCT Johnny FanFiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

oo1

 

 

She combed her hair back using her fingers before sliding the picture towards the man across her who immediately grew nervous upon seeing the content. She smirked seeing his reaction.

She popped her rouge lips for a second then focused at the photo on the table. "If you don't want your dirty little secret to be out in public," she started, sending her gaze at the middle aged man who happened to be her date. "You'll do as I say." She smiled ever so sweetly at him. 

The guy balled his fists underneath the table and Jaeeun was quick to notice the angry veins on his temple. "You fox," he hissed and her smile widened for a few good seconds before it dropped and she gazed at the young politician pointedly. 

"You should know by now that you would never win against me." She explained, slowly shaking her head, as if trying to get her point across. 

She was quick to slap the man's hand that reached to grab the photo on the center of the table. Nevertheless, the guy caught it and quickly ripped it to pieces which caused another smirk to bloom on her face. 

She leaned back on her chair as she crossed her arms on top of her chest, eyeing her date in amusement. "You can rip that, and I'll just have another copy printed mister." She chuckled when the guy gritted his teeth. 

The young politician knew that what he was doing is useless, but all logic and sense of reasoning has left him ever since he learnt that this young lady here knew about him having a family he's keeping in public. If this comes out from the public, for sure his reputation will be ruined. 

Just when he thought that he had kept his secret perfectly. 

"What do you want?" He hissed. 

She bit her lip to keep her smile from blooming the wildest. "Finally," she mused, her eyes twinkling. 

〰〰〰

Na Jaeeun was back on the huge mansion, watching her parents acting all lovey dovey and getting mushy with business partners on the huge television on the living room. She scoffed before rolling her eyes. 

Bull. 


She eyed one servant from her right who was quick to offer her a fruit punch from the round tray which she took. "Thank you," she smiled though it didn't reach her ears. 

"Your welcome, agassi." 

She sipped on it, training her eyes on the television once more. She was being pampered once again, one servant busy giving her a foot massage and another one doing manicure on her left hand. 

Her parents were busy smiling at the camera and she felt sick at the pit of her stomach watching it. She ushered for the same servant who offered her the fruit punch then handed her the emptied glass. 

"Yang," she called, eyeing behind the couch and the guy approached her quickly. 

"Yes, agassi?"

"Can you change channels, please?" 

"As you wish, agassi." The butler bowed then went to change channels randomly, waiting for her to say 'stop'.

Different channels passed by her eyes but she never said a thing because unfortunately, every station showed her parents' faces and she's feeling disgusted seeing it. 

"Stop." She said lowly but everyone inside the room heard it. Her voice was the same; shrill, cold, unfeeling. 

"As you wish," Yang bowed lightly.

The female trained her gaze at the news before her. One of the huge  buildings under construction collapse. Luckily, none of the workers was harmed drastically though most of the employees present were injured and rushed off to the nearest hospital. 

She frowned when she remembered something. She raised her free hand and the young butler walked closer to her again. "Yes, agassi?"

"What company was responsible for the construction of this building?" She asked, her head tilting to the side still trained at the news in front of her. 

"It was New CT Construction Company, agassi." He answered timidly. She looked up at him questioningly. Yang nodded, "It was run by the Seos, if that was what you want to know."

Before the young lady could even stop herself, a huge smile blossomed on her face, her eyes turning to crescents before she let out giggles, causing everyone else's attention to turn to her. She looked back on the huge television before she leaned her back on the huge sofa, her foot that was being massaged she moved so she could cross her legs and snickered. 

"The odds are with me," she smirked, digging holes at the television. 

"Cancel all my appointments today, Yang." She said, "We've somewhere to go." 

"Noted, agassi."

She's Na Jaeeun, and she's wicked. 

〰〰〰

"What?!" 

Johnny stopped functioning for a few seconds upon hearing the news from engineer Jung. 

"Why? What happened?" He asked continuously, cold sweat beading his forehead. "Is everybody alright?" 

He was currently at the orphanage founded by his grandmother to celebrate one child's fifth birthday when his phone started ringing wildly in his pants. 

His parents were overseas, busy with the sharehold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter