Chap 9

Silent feelings

CHAP 9

YEWON POV 

it's been 4 days since i visited the café. I didn't expect to see her again after 3 years. My memories with her are going back, she's still beautiful as usual.. But, i still won't forgive her. My thoughts got interrupted by sowon unnie's voice thay is calling my name. I look at to my side and automatically gave her a smile. 

"Sowon unnie! You're back!" i hugged sowon like she's the most fragile person in the world, i used to 'her' too in the past... I miss her warm body close to mine. 

"well, thanks to eunha. She took good care of me" i can see her cheeks turning into pink as she looks down. My heart starts to ache when she mentioned my least favourite name and person. 

"ah... Well, that's good." i let go of her and went back to my sit. I ignored her calling my name and i decided to take a nap while waiting for the teacher. What a 'great' morning. 


*********************************************


The day went smoothly, and so far so good the students are getting really serious for the upcoming final exam next week. Sojung was about to go out when Yewon pulled her shirt softly while she looks down. The tall girl looked back and waits for her to speak.

"Is there anything you need, Yewon?" She gave her a smile as she looks at the small girl that is looking down. 

"are you... Going to the café today, sowon unnie?" she asked. 

"hmm, yeah. Why?" she tilts her head, waiting for yewon to answer.

"can we go together? I feel like i prefer to study there instead here hehe." she chuckled and she felt a pat on her head. 

"sure but please don't stare at me while i'm working, Yuju thinks that you're weird because you keep watching me," sojung laughs. "come now." 

Yewon felt her breathe stops for a moment when she heard her name again, she shakes her head and nodded. She wrapped her arms around the tall girl's arm. She felt sojung fidgeting uncomfortably, she decided to unwrap her arms her arms and chuckles nervously.

"looks like you don't want to feel me anymore, hmm sowon unnie?" yewon whispers seductively to her ear. 

She shivers at the contact and coughs,fixing her necktie on her collar. "let's go, the bus will—"

"Sojung?" a voice was heard before they go out from the school grounds. The blonde turn around and saw the petite girl, standing there with her emotionless eyes. 

"Eunha, I.... Uhm... I'm going to work today and umji is going to study there.. So, we decided to go together." sojung is starting to sweat, why is she even sweating? They're not even 'official' yet. 

Yewon hides behind the tall girl's back while hugging her waist. She smirks at the petite girl and reached her head to sojung's jaw. She turn her head around gently, their lips almost connecting. 

Sojung can feel Yewon's breath on her lips, she can't move her body because she didn't expect this to happen. 

"Come on, baby. The bus will leave us in 3  minutes." Yewon gave her a soft kiss on the rall girl's cheek and to her ear lobe. She felt satisfied when sojung lets out a soft moan.

Eunha's blood was boiling, her fist are pale from clenching it too much. Staring fiercely at yewon. She swears that if sojung wasn't here, she could've killed Yewon. 

"Eunha—"

"I'm coming with you." says the petite girl, walking towards sojung and intertwined their hands. 

"O-Okay but Ye—"

"It's okay, sowon unnie," she gave her a smile and hugs her tight. "she can come."

"well, okay then, i'll be late for work so let's run." when she was about to run, eunha pulled her back. Looking at her, confused. 

"i called my driver, he's already waiting for us infront of the school gate." eunha said. "but... " she then points at yewon and smirks. 

"no filthy s allowed in my car." she smiles innocently at yewon. 

"Eunha that is not how you—"

"it's okay sowon unnie. I can just ride a bus." yewon smiles. "i'll see you there, my tall giraffe." she gave a kiss on sojung's lips, which made eunha angry, well, more angrier than before. She lets go of sowon and grabs the small girl's collar. 

"don't you EVER do that again to my—"

"girlfriend?" yewon continues, smiling. 

Eunha grips her collar tightly, she was about to punch her when sojung grabs her arm. 

"stop it right now eunha!" she demands, eunha's eyes never leaving yewon's eyes. 

"she isn't your girlfriend. Why are you stoping me? Just because i kissed her?" she shoved eunha's hand away from her collar and fixes it. "i believe she's just your another "toy", isn't that right miss cheater?" she can see yewon's smile growing wider as she said those words. 

Eunha couldn't take it and shook her hand, she was about to slap her but then sojung stops them again. 

"ENOUGH!" she yelled at the two of them, making them stop. "both of you are like kids. You shouldn't be—"

"let's go already, sojung. She's wasting our time." before eunha could hold sojung's hand again, yewon interrupts. 

"what are you saying, sowon unnie? We're just playing!" yewon was laughing, acting like nothing happened. Sojung looked at her suspiciously. Making her understand the situation and nodded. 

"ugh i thought that you both hate each other" she sighs and chuckles.

"Sojung we're not fri—"

"Eunha, sowon unnie is late. You both should go." she said to her in a friendly way, eunha makes a disgusting face. 

"yeah, well, eunha... Uhm, since you guys are friends, can yewon ride with us too?" sojung asked, smiling at eunha. 

Eunha's face softens when she saw sowon's pretty face. But she can't just accept yewon to ride with them. She turn her back around and starts to walk away. 

"Eunha wait—"

"go with her. I forgot i have something to do." she said coldly and sojung frowned. Yewon made a small victory dance when eunha left. She tugs the tall girl's shirt and smiles " shall we go?" she asked which made sojung nod her head. 


*********************************************

They arrive at the café, both of them relaxed when they smell the coffee fragrance inside the shop. 

"hey i gotta go and work now or else my boss would be mad at me again." sojung sighs and rubs her head. "sorry i couldn't accompany you today."

"it's fine, i told you i'll just study here. So no worries—"

"Sojung!" a familiar voice that yewon was craving to hear it called the tall girl's name. "you're 2 mins late, what happened?" her breathing starts to go faster, beads of sweats rolling down on her face as she looks down. 

"Shut up, yuju. Well, the traffic is so i'm late. Oh and by the way, i wanted you to meet my classmate, Umji." sojung said and moves a little so yuju can see the small girl, still looking down. 

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm sojung's friend and co-worker, Choi Yuna. You can call me Yuju hehe. " she reached down her hands to shakes yewon's hand, the small girl finally looks up. Yuju's eyes become wide, she become stiff for a moment before someone iinterrupted them. 

"yuju? Do you perhaps... Know each other? " sojung asks. Yuju pulls back her hand and lets out a fake cough. 

"uhm, i should get to work now. Sojung, hurry up and get your back to work." she rushed back inside the staff room, leaving sojung there with a questioning face. She then looks at yewon, that is almost shivering like she's cold.

"H-Hey are you okay? Did yuju scare you? I'm sorry i'll talk to her later i—"

"Unnie, she's right. go to work." yewon said. 

"alright, i'll bring you water once i'm finish changing my clothes." she pats the small girl's head.

"unnie...can i... Wait for you til closing time?" she looks at the tall girl, her face softens. 

"no can do, missy. Your curfew time is—"

"please?" yewon pleaded. 

"when will you guys let me finish my sentence? " sojung sighs and nodded. Umji's smile came back and hugs her. 

"goodluck unnie!" she says and sojung smiled, nodded before leaving yewon. 

Yuju was peeping and listening to their conversation. She tried to hold her tears. She can't believe that her ex is here. She clenched her fist on her left chest and sighs. Maybe she should try and talk to yewon later after work. 

 

 

 

 

Hey there sorry for the late update again. I just feel like this fic isn't good as i expected. I'll try my best and be better next time! Sorry again for the grammar and typos :) hope you like the update uwu