Chap 5

Silent feelings

Eunha walks towards the tall girl that is standing still, avoiding her eye contact. "i believe you always take the subway train instead of riding a bus?" she stands infront of sojung, still glaring at her. She angrily taps her left foot on the floor. 

"listen, i still have to go somewhere—"

"Where?" eunha cuts her. 

The tall woman couldn't speak, i guess she can trust eunha this time. She massaged her temples before she speaks. 

"it's none of your business. You don't have to know." sojung looks away. 

There's a little awkward silence surrounding them. Sojung lets out a sigh and stares back at the petite girl. How long has she been staring at her? 

"promise me, you won't tell this to anyone. Or else i... " she stops for a while and continued. "anyway, i have a part time job. I need to be present or else i'll lose my job or my manager would give me half of my salary again. I need to earn more money so i could pay my expenses. The landlady of the school's dorm is so greedy, that's why i need more than one job in order to get out from that greedy apartment." 

Eunha furrowed her eyebrows as she rubs the tall girl's arm. Waiting for her to continue. 
"I... I don't usually eat a lot, i need to save up. For my future job, future self, and future life. Yet, i can only see 50% chance." sojung tried to stop her tears. "i couldn't do it. I'm lonely. I have no one lef—"

Eunha puts her index finger on sojung's lips before she continues. She gave her a smile. 

"let's eat ice cream together in your dorm while you talk about yourself, sweetie. I want to listen to you and be your shoulder to cry on. You can release all the stress.. Burdens you've been through. I know you need someone, that's why i'm here."

Sojung was surprised and she was speechless. She was about to cry but she suddenly speaks. 

"i-i'm sorry, but it's okay. I don't want to burden you more. Plus, i'm sure the landlady wouldn't let you in." 

Eunha grins and wraps her arms around sojungs waist, this kind of skinship always startled sojung but she's gettijg used to it. A little. 

"it doesn't matter. My mom is friends with the landlady." 

"how—"

"oh! My driver is already here. Let's in, shall we?" she let go of sojung, suddenly they both missed the warmth of their body.

The guy with the black suit opens the door for them amd closed it when they finally got inside the car. 

"since when did you—"

"it's a secret~" eunha giggles. She intertwined her fingers with the tall girl. "can you not let go of my hand just this once? I kinda miss your soft hands, babe." eunha winks at her, trying to brighten up the mood. 

Sojung sighed in defeat and nodded. She stays quiet while enjoying the warmness of the small girl's hand. 

They arrived at the dorm, the driver left them there. Sojung looks at eunha, their hands still intertwined.

"what is that?" the tall woman pointed at the sports bag that is hanging on eunha's left shoulder. 

"clothes and medications." eunha answered.

"okay...? Medications are understandable but... The clothes?"

Eunha looks at her and smiles. "i'm staying overnight either you like it or not. I'll take care of your wounds."

"thats— okay, you know what fine. Do whatever you like." sojung left the still- smiling-bunny. She almost falls down when she was rushing, luckily eunha grabbed her immediately.

'why is she so friggin fast and strong at everything? Is she even a human?' sojung thought. 

"whoa easy there, boo boo bear. Be careful, don't want to see my girl getting hurt again." eunha chuckles.

Sowon rolls her eyes. "you just become an angel few minutes ago and now you're back at your greasy flirty self." 

"well, that's who i am." she kissed sojung's cheeks and helps her walk. 

The tall girl tried to hide her red face as she opens her dorm room. 

"sorry it's kinda messy. I don't usually uhh have visitors." sojung took off her coat and hanged it on the clothing rack behind her door. "please make yourself at home."

Eunha does the same at sowon and after that, she looks around. It isn't that messy. It looks really neat and clean. More likely, less things she see in sojung's living room. 

"you... Live alone?" eunha smacks her own face for asking a dumb question. 

"yeah." sojung answered shortly. 

Eunha hummed and sat on the couch. 'it's so lonely here.. ' she thought.

"i'll make dinner. Just go turn on the TV and watch while you wait." 

Eunha shook her head and stood up, grabbing sojung's attention. "i won't let an injured person cook for their visitor." the pink bob hair girl winks. 

"but it's just noodles.... "

"a what? Oh no no no, you can't always eat that."

"how did you know?"

"your shelf says a lot." eunha pointed at the kitchen shelves that is full of instant noodles. Sojung face palmed, she didn't hide it because she didn't expect eunha to come over. 

"well.. I do have 3 eggs left in the fridge." 

"hmn, okay. For now, sit your down on the couch and rest. I'll cook." before sojung could reply, she was already pushing her towards the couch and pushed her down to sit. Eunha sat on her lap as she circled her arms around sojung's neck. Eunha came closer to her ear and whispers, "shut your mouth and rest." 

Sojung's heart beat was fast. Her face is red and eunha saw it, the petite girl giggled as she gave a quick peck on sojung's cheek before she removes herself from sojung. She is literally speechless. 


"dinner's done, husband!" eunha suddenly speaks that startled sojung. "oops. Hehe sorry." she rubs the back of her head and puts the food on the table. 

She helped sojung up and she can feel the tall girl suddenly becomes tense. She chuckles and pokes her cheek. 

"calm down, it's not like i'll eat you. let's eat for now." said eunha. 

"whoa." the blonde's eyes were sparkling. "how did you— i mean, where did you get all the ingredients?" asked sojung. 

"oh, my apologies. I forgot to ask permission to you.. I used all the ingredients that is left in your fridge. Don't worry i'll pay you ba—"

"it looks delicious. It's... Been a while since someone cooked for me." 

Eunha can see sojung's face, frowning. She pats the tall girl's back. "let's eat while we talk." she gave her a warm smile and receives a nod from the blonde girl. 

 

Hi there again :) the feedbacks are making me happy and it makes me update fast! Thank you so much again :) see you again!